Water_Creature's Event Team Application

IGN: Water_Creature

Timezone: pacific

How often can you host events? daily

What sets you apart from other applicants? They are closed xD

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? as a MunchyMC Event Member I can truly help with events. IK how to use worldedit and stuff and would love to be a part of the community

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I’m honestly just a member of the MunchyMC community

Why do you want to be on the event team? I’m not sure… I think it’s because I have seen Skeppy and BBH host events on YT and I would really love to do it. And I also think I could really help.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: I have decided to make it 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses because I really want to share 2 of my strengths with you. My first strength: IK how to use worldedit which I think would really help. Strength 2: IDK if this is a strength or not, but I am online most of the day, and say you DM me or something, I stop I’m doing, and I will be there! and my CPU is really fast so you don’t have to wait for me. Weakness 1: Most of the time I probably won’t be able to use other plugins than world edit, because I’m not to good at other plugins like that. Weakness 2: I can’t talk on discord as my mic won’t work, but I can hear you and msg you somewhere else

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I am not sure what you mean, so please reply back to me on what you mean on this question and I will answer back. (If you don’t close application)

Anything else you would like to add: All I would like to add is I would be really hard working and contributing and I would be on even for as long as I can to help. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Water_Creature

Hello Water_Creature!

My reasoning for this is:

• I haven’t ever seen you online and looking at your profile you don’t seem to be active.
  • Your application lacks a lot of detail.
  • This is your first post on the forums, I reccomend getting more involved in the community.
  • You only joined a week and a half ago, I suggest getting more familiar with KitPvP before applying.

I reccomend changing your activity and building a positive reputation within the KitPvP community for higher chances. I also really suggest looking at already accepted Event Team applications for inspiration to improve the lack of detail in your application.

Good luck!

-Splfey

Also, in this question you are supposed to talk about what members of the Event Team have done towards you, that you regard as positive. (For example: hosted an event when you asked for it in chat.)

3 Likes

Aloha Water_Creature, I have a few add-ons that might help you get an increased chance of getting accepted.

What are we waiting for? Lets get into it!:

This is quite the bold statement and its amazing that you can host events daily, but try to include something more in-depth such as a timetable of your weekly schedule or an estimated time of how long you can spend on a daily basis.

Well I cant add much onto this but try to add something about what makes you stand out. What I mean by this is that what makes you special or makes you stand out of the crowd. This may be you being incredibly knowledgeable about events or you just being a kind person etc.

This one isnt that big of a issue but it would be nice if you stick to the planner kindly projected to you, this will probally show more of you being able to spot out little but minor details.

Now as you know, you are applying for the rank Event Member or Event Team Member as some say. What the Event panel is asking is what has one of the lovely Event Members done for you out of pure generosity.
One example could be:

(Name): Allowed me to control the levers in waterdrop and lets me choose the event everyone wants!

Haha this is amazing but the events are actually hosted on a different server, not MunchyMC unfortunately. The 1000$ events are hosted on a different region of the platform and the events you are hosting will be seperate from the ones BadBoyHalo or Skeppy will use. That region of the server is
/server event. The events you are hosting is for suitable prizes such as 3d, 2d or 1d elite etc.

Hopefully my impact will increase your chances and have a fantastic day,
Bearaddo

(Any questions can be directed to: Bearaddo#3068)

2 Likes

As @Splfey said above looking at some accepted Event applications such as this one will help you with knowing what type of detail you should add.

Such as on this question:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

Other Improvements:

• Activity- I haven’t seen you online very much and looking at your profile you joined fairly recently.

• Community- Try to be active both in game and on the forums, this will make you become more well known and involved in the community.

If some of these changes are made I will certainly change my rating!

Good luck!

3 Likes