Walterbad's Builder application

IGN: WalterBad

Timezone: GMT-3

Discord Name: walterbad.

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I’ve played for about 2-1 months total in munchy

How active can you be per week?:
I can be pretty active in weekends but my availability depends on how many test I have on the week

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
Nope

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://twitter.com/WalterBadMc go to “media”

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I personally dont have a favourite build, after finishing a project i’ve learned so much in the process that I can only look at what I could’ve done better, but I felt very proud after finishing my beach house because it introduced me to a new style of building wich it ended up becoming my main build style

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’m very experienced with WE, I also know a little of archeon and voxel

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialties are player scale structures, counting their detailing, interior, shaping, etc and trees. On the other hand my weaknesses are terraforming and organics

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I started building in 2021, I’ve worked as a freelancer for multiple people and I’m currently a trial builder for PixelBiester minecraft partner build team

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I’d say 7-10 I like working alone but I’ve done multiple collabs in the past and I always love getting feedback from other builder, and giving them feedback as well

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
No, but I submited a wool wars map in the past wich got denied :(

Any feedback is much appreaciated, thx!
edit: I’m lookin more to be a freelance in the server if thats possible?

6 Likes

+5 good builds not more to say lol good luck

2 Likes

+1 good builds!!

2 Likes

Looks awesome! +1

2 Likes

+1 nice :D

2 Likes

Hey, @WalterBad!

Thank you for the application. After reviewing it we believe you’ve got the right skills for the team, so I’d like to offer you a trial! Please message me on discord :sunglasses: :tada:

9 Likes

Congrats :conksunglasses:

1 Like

congrats

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congratulations! :tada: