Wally's Media Application

Channel link:

Number of subs:
Over 3k subs
Average number of views per vid:
100-300 views each video
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I have been great content for over two weeks and streams.
Servers for which you have created content:
Hypixel, MunchyMC, Mineplex, & BWP
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I’ve been playing MunchyMC for years, and I’ve really truly appreciated gathering the awesome individuals of the server. I’ve played on all game modes that Munchy gives (Kitpvp, Survival, SG, Prison, and WoolWars!) Being ready to carry more individuals to Munchy would be an honor of mine, to try and effect the worker in the littlest manner! For future streams on Munchy, I would plan to be gushing on the server twice every week! I truly appreciate having the option to have my viewers associate with me and have the option to have some good times at the same time and I trust Munchy is another extraordinary method to incorporate that!

I’m attempting to be more dynamic with the local area. Including them with twitter, and a local area strife where they are continually refreshed for future streams/plans!

nani?

May I ask why the IGN in your streams doesn’t match the IGN in your munchy video?
Also you only have 1 munchy video anyway

1 Like

+1 amazing/quality videos

What do you mean? Also, you said my IGN does not match my streams which does not make sense because I made a video on MunchyMC not streams. Also, the requirement on Munchy is one video. Please read the requirements.

Hi! Love the application. Amazing detail and so much helpful information!! I especially loved the part where you blatantly stole another player’s video and uploaded it to your channel claiming it as your own! I would allow you to reapply in a month, but there’s no reason for me to see you apply and then worry whether your content is stolen or not.

If you’d like to speak to me about this situation, feel free to message me on discord. Otherwise, please do not create another application. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

26 Likes