WallSad's Builder Application

IGN:WallSadl

Timezone:MDT

Discord Name:M1k3 - H4XX3RHD#4967

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Around 2 - 3 months. My last account on minecraft I have logged out of which is the account that played on MunchyMC for the 2 - 3 months and ever since I have logged out I havent been able to login cause I forgot my password.

How active can you be per week?: 2 - 5 Hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Nope I have had no punishments on the server so far.

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build and most favorite build is a working minecraft xbox. It took atleast a year to build and figure out how to make it work with all the redstone and command blocks but just building the scenes and stuff was another like 7 months so in total it probably took around 2 and a half years.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Im most experienced with World Edit but I havent really used voxel much.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty in building is probably doing interior and my weaknesses, Eh I would say details outside but I wont stop building details outside until it looks good.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have been a builder on jujucraft for a little while and I have been a mod on a smp but I cant remember the name since it closed and I have deleted it from my minecraft servers but it was called the vortex smp or something.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I would say a 7/10 Just because I like having details in interior and some people think it looks completely perfect the way it is but I would still like to add more details in interior lol.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have applied for Builder before and none of them got denied so I havent really thought of improving.

1 Like

Application denied for plagiarism.