WallSad's Build Application

**IGN:WallSad

**Timezone:MDT

Discord Name:M1k3 - H4XX3RHD#4967

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 3 - 4 months

How active can you be per week?:2 - 4 hours

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Nope

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I have applied for this application before because it was denied for “stolen project” but i made those builds and these are builds i made 2 -3 days ago

Screenshot - e883b9bb1b9f1b56538f2f2f045bd86c - Gyazo

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build and most favorite build is a working minecraft xbox. It took atleast a year to build and figure out how to make it work with all the redstone and command blocks but just building the scenes and stuff was another like 7 months so in total it probably took around 2 and a half years.**
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have used world edit lots but not voxel i can use a few other building plugins

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have been a builder on jujucraft for a little while and I have been a mod on a smp but I cant remember the name since it closed and I have deleted it from my minecraft servers but it was called the vortex smp or something.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I would say a 7/10 Just because I like having details in interior and some people think it looks completely perfect the way it is but I would still like to add more details in interior lol.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I havent gotton really denied before except for munchymc on my last application and i have looked at improving

1 Like

You were denied for plagiarism a few days ago.
You can’t apply again

1 Like

It was not plagarism as I said in the application if you had actually read it

1 Like

Second app with plagiarism.

3 Likes

2 Likes

U did the same thing again…

2 Likes

Nah this is legit builds by them what do you mean

2 Likes

Incase you did not know all of those builds were made by me and were applied to be posted on that site by those different people

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think anyone’s gonna buy it, please do not apply again.

14 Likes