IGN: Wafton | NameMC: https://namemc.com/profile/Wafton.2

Timezone: Standard Gulf Time

How often can you host events:
My usual availability throughout the week:

Sunday - Monday: 9 PM - 1 AM
Tuesday - Wednesday: 7 AM - 12 PM
Thursday - Friday: 8 AM - 1 AM
Saturday: 9 AM - 3 AM

Usually, on MunchyMC I’m available for 6-9 hours a day.
(Also this is my average playtime on munchy and I have a lot of space to host events during my availability)

What sets you apart from other applicants: The things that sets me apart from other applicants is that I am always trying my best to provide help in every possible scenario and will always stay positive no matter what the situation is. I’m always active in attempt to build a trusted relationship with the community I try being very respectful to others when it comes to requesting help I always do my best to respond to every needed question and would never judge anyone’s request for help and always pay attention to their needs.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As a part of being an event member I would love to make everyone entertained and have a good time on the events I host and make them satisfied to stay for more, I’m a very friendly person and would love to treat every member well and equally treated. I’d act very positive and show my best attitude towards members! I’d also love to create some builds for the events, I have a server that I host events on and build structures for the events and I’d like to do the same on munchy.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I really appreciate everything that munchy offered me and I would really like to give back to the people of munchy and especially that I have started daily live streaming on MunchyMC and would love my viewers to join the events I host for them and allow them to have a blast! I really love giving back and this would really make me feel like I have.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I once asked some event members (@Atterax @82602) to help me host an event and the prize was on my behalf and they really helped a lot with the event and the event turned out positively well!

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for reading my application! <3

4 Likes

Hey! One thing I noticed is the amount of detail this is lacking, you could definitely add more details to why do you want to become an event team member? , what sets you apart from the other applicants? , and what can you bring to MunchyMc as an event member? . Im going to be giving this a 0.5 for now. Good luck!
(Edit 1: My bad Wafton, I completely forgot to check your past usernames. I have seen you online often but I think you should still work on your activity.)

1 Like

Yeah sorry at the same day I wrote this application I changed my name back to Wafton.
(I put my NameMC so you could see my past usernames) Have a great day!

1 Like

i rly like your application! it could use some more information but it seams good! i see you are free at many times and i would rly like to see you in the event team! you seem like a nice person and a fun guy
+1

1 Like

Thank you for the review Raze! much appreciated!

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member at this time.

To increase your chances, try being more involved within the MunchyMC community.