Vyrence's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:
Vyrence past IGN= CatKing_31, xDutch_Killerx.

Timezone:
GMT+3.

How often can you host events:
i can host event’s 5-10 times a day, but also depends on whether I am on vacation or not.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What distinguishes me from other applicants is that I can bring new ideas (new events) for the MunchyMC players. I am also very helpful when people need help with something. I like to listen to other players and also like to ask people if they want an event and which event. I am always ready for a nice conversation with MunchyMC players.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
What I can add to MunchyMC as an event member is to have a good and fun conversation with the comminuty and the players. I also like to listen to new ideas for events of the MunchyMC players. I want to show them that I am a fun and fun Event member.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
One example of an Event Member is Clockyy. I asked him once if he could host an event and he do it for me when none of the other Event Members did and that made me so happy.

Anything else you would like to add:
Other things I would like to add is that I am a very active player. I think many people know me as a funny and nice guy. I can make a players day better by just talking to him. I respect the players. This is my first application in my life and I hope that I am good enough to be an event member.

1 Like

I would suggest giving us a actual schedule like, " Monday I can be on 8;00 am thru 8:00 pm"

Overall good application! Good Luck!

Hey @Vyrence! Here’s what I think about your application.

• Try to BOLD your questions.
  • Application is hard to read. There are a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes.
  • Hoan isn’t an Event Member.
  • Try to work on activity I haven’t seen you on much
  • Elaborate on this question a little more.

Overall its going to be a -1 for me. Good Luck!

EDIT: Changed bullet #3.

1 Like

ty for your tips

Hi Vyrence!
Here’s what I think:
-Get active in the TeamSpeak and Discord, you can really meet some of the players and get to know them!
-Work on activity in-game.
-Also, some people include schedules in their applications, it’s helping for knowing precise times you can be on.
I wish you the best of Luck!

-1 soz

I am an event member, or at least I hope to think that :smiley:

1 Like

ooo @EsioTrot64 sowee I forgot about that one D:

1 Like