Vortex1000's Media Application

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:
Based on Socialblade, 91, But most of my videos recently get a lot more, the reason it’s lower is because my old videos were TERRIBLE xD

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
my first video was published on March 21, 2017
I took a long break from December 31, 2017 to July 6, 2018.

Servers for which you have created content:
Hypixel, play UHC, 1 video on badlion, and a stream on MunchyMC. That’s what I can remember.
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I would love to have media rank on your server because I think it’s an awesome server and I would like to try out the hosting events and the other cool features!

2 Likes

Media rank doesn’t give you access to hosting events.

I would recommend making some videos as well as streams on Munchy. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I plan to make some videos and stuff as well, thanks for telling me about the events :+1:

So am I accepted or denied? xD

Or just under review? haha

1 Like

Under review

2 Likes

Hey man your application is still pending. I wish you the best of luck. I did see your stream yesterday and it was pretty good. Keep up the great effort.

2 Likes

Thanks man! :slight_smile:

Good luck my guy!

thanks <3

+1 hopefully you get accepted and are able to grow into a even more successful channel bro! Good luck

• Yo Boi Shprqness
1 Like

Thanks man! <3

Hi @vortex1000
I’ve given you Media for a month; if you demonstrate that you are willing to consistently create good quality content for Munchy, we’ll extend your rank to a longer timeframe!

Congrats and good luck!

3 Likes