Virale's Event Team Application

IGN: https://namemc.com/profile/Virale.3

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: I can host events every weekday from 12 pm - 9 pm EST, and on weekends at anytime, as they are often free, unless I have family matters to attend to.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I am set apart from other applicants because I am very active on the server, and I already have a large incentive to stay active as I currently build for Munchy. Another aspect that sets me apart from other applicants is that I have experience with automated/player hosted events. I try to host events in which I noticed haven’t been hosted in awhile. I am also an unbiased player, which makes it fair for all event players. I am also a quick adapter, which can be very beneficial if something in an event may go wrong.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring to Munchy a good, trustworthy event member who can provide players with a very enjoyable experience on the server. I am also familiar with the events that MunchyMC event members have the ability to host. I can be sure to not under or over host any events, and to ask players what events they would like to participate in next. It is very enjoyable for me to host events and watch other players have a great time. I also am a builder who knows what players want in a game, and how to provide them with it in the best possible way. I strongly believe in giving good first impressions, and I hope to provide that to any new players that may join MunchyMC.
I am also familiar with the Event Team commands -

/broadcast - Broadcasts a message to all players in KitPvP, which helps with asking players what events they want, and makes it easy for all players to notice when an event is happening.

/eventtpall - Sends a message to all players on KitPvP, asking them to teleport to you to join a hosted event.

/eventtphere - Allows you to teleport a singular player to an event.

/eventban - Allows you to ban a player from participating in future events. (Example: Player continously hides in a water drop throughout MULTIPLE events, after being asked to stop)

/eventkick - Allows you to kick a player from an event. (Example: Player hides in a water drop after being asked to stop)

/skit create Allows you to create a kit with your current inventory contents.

/skit apply Allows you to apply a kit to all players in a certain radius.

/togglepvp Allows you to toggle pvp in the event world.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I want to be on the event team to provide players with a fun and enjoyable experience on MunchyMC. It is also very enjoyable for me to host events for other players. I love to communicate with players that I previously wouldn’t have. I can also contribute by building maps and being sure they are good for player experience. I think I could be a great addition to the team.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

TheBoop (Staff) - When a ball in solo dodgeball is glitched out of the field, TheBoop often creates a new one for the players inside an accessible point of the field.

Atterax - After I had gotten disconnected from the game on a final water drop round, he teleported me back to let me retry my attempt.

Anything else you would like to add:

Discord: Virale#1711

Thank you for reading my application! ~

5 Likes

Hello!

I will give your application a +2 for the following reasons:

• Very detailed application
  • Active in the community
  • Extremely kind
  • Amazing builder

Great job! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, ima clear this up! This guy is very chill and friendly in teamspeak! Very great cantidate! Best of luck and have a great one!

Thanks.

1 Like

+1

Hey Virale! You are very mature and a kind guy from what I have seen. Your application is very detailed and forward. Hope you make it into the event team!

Thank you, good luck on your application aswell!

+1 I don’t know you very well, however the times we’ve talked–you’ve been very friendly. Application is detailed as well. Would be a great addition to the team!

Good luck!

Plagarized from past accepted applications -100

Link the application you think they plagiarized, and also the commands don’t change so they may seem similar for that reason.

As for my rating; +1, nice ingame to me, and a detailed app. No evidence of plagarism so far, so yeah.

1 Like

I see where you come from, but as FlareSox said, the event commands won’t change. It may seem similar to previous accepted or even denied applications due to that. However, thank you for your response.

Thanks.

+1

Very polite and chill dude

Hello @Virale!

I’m going to give a +1 for the next reasons.

• Chill and good guy
  • Detailed application
  • Not toxic!

However, I would recommend improving activity on Kit, anyways good luck! =)

+1
Detailed application, mature, nice and kind ingame. Good luck!

Thank you @SierAlex, @Applicitys, and @CookieCrazyDawn!

I’ll try to work on my activity on Kit.

1 Like

I don’t even have to say anything, Virale is chill in-game and a good friend :slight_smile:
+1

@Plephix Thank you.

-1 definitley

Do you have any feedback that I can improve on?

1 Like