Weekdays:

• Monday (4pm to 10 pm)
  • Tuesday (6 pm to 10 pm)
  • Wednesday (4 pm to 10 pm)
  • Thursday (6 pm to 10 pm)
  • Friday (4 pm to 10 pm)

Weekends:

• Saturday & Sunday (11 am to 10 pm)

What sets you apart from other applicants?
What sets me apart is that I already have previous experience hosting (or cohosting) events for the Media+ members on the event server. This provides me with good insight on what the event rank does.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I can provide well-built maps for future events as I have experience building, as I am a builder for the Munchy team. Moreover, I am good with groups and work well under pressure. This is helpful when it comes to working with the community because, at times, they can be a lot. I also try to always have a positive attitude about everything, even during unfavorable situations.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I am a good community member that has a decent reputation in the community. I always try to be as helpful as possible to players, and direct them to staff members if I can’t answer a question.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I want to be on the event team because I genuinely enjoy hosting events for players. Being a co-host on the Event Server, I already help host events and I would like to host my own as well as have that opportunity everyday.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One strength that I have is working efficiently. I often have lots of motivation when working and doing other common boring tasks as I like getting things done. One weakness that I have is my activity. Not being able to be on during Munchy’s peak hours during the week is a huge disadvantage. However, I understand that there is a whole team of members that are willing and able to host during that time.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
DutchMTC - extremely active with event hosting and builds many of the event maps
Teenyrobot - active and hosts events when people ask

Edits:

1. Updated schedule
14 Likes

LOL posting an event app a day before the applications close. You need to work on your activity. Good luck

1 Like

@Sjdnfjfufkek unless it’s strategy :eyes:
Thanks for the feedback lol

5 Likes

+0.5

You are a great person and I think you could do well however I think your activity could do with some work

2 Likes

+1 Seems like a fantastic fit :gorilla::+1:

2 Likes

Necessarily, I believe you to be a decent enough candidate for a Event Team member, however I will list my pros and cons as I should below. (Pros first, then cons in parenthesis.) I will elaborate at the end.

• You have a great schedule in mind. (However, it is flawed and necessarily vague.)

• I believe you have a great background, as for being a Senior Builder. (I don’t think however that is a guaranteed trump card regardless.)

• You state,

• which I cannot prove [as since I don’t play KitPvP/on the Event Server] which for me to believe, that would give you capabilities for which mostly other applicants strive for which they lack in. (However, status isn’t everything)

• Your statement on your strength of proficiency is something nice to see, regarding your activity. (The disadvantage for inactivity on peak hours on week days is quite bad, however the consequence for so is not that harsh in my opinion.)

• Your application is normal length, lacking most average filler. (However in some portions it is quite vague, specifically in the end paragraph and in the How often can you host events? portion.)

I do respect the fact that you tackle the application straight on, in which you post your application the day before closure. However it would be rude of me to laugh at that factor. I personally think you are striving for the best in the fact of being a Event Team applicant, however as some prior people have stated (“however I think your activity could do with some work” and “You need to work on your activity.”) your activity is not the greatest, however that does not matter if you are sincerely trying your absolute best. Personally if I were you, I’d strive to have the following things (if not already achieved):

• Maturity
  • Being helpful and a friendly person
  • Being active
  • Having great passion for current Kit events and the event team by itself
stolen from McDonalds.

I don’t think I should necessarily rate this, however if I shall,

+0.495

I am quite unsure on how I feel on my rating, and for which this necessarily comes down on me via. how I rate applicants. Regardless, I sincerely wish for your luck on your application.

:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the response!
I’ll edit to be more clear on my schedule.

2 Likes

+1
Although you made this application very far into the Event application season I see lots of potential and as a senior builder I believe you would make high-quality maps for yourself and other members to use which is very good. As an Event-Cohost on the event server, I believe that gives you much knowledge of events and how lots of them should be hosted as well as seeing you play in lots of events hosted in kitpvp. Your application is very well written (not too long and not too short) giving lots of information about what you already know.
I think you would make a great Event Team member,

Best of luck

5 Likes

+1 YES!
From the times I hosted (cohosted) with Virale on the event server as event co-hosts he has a good amount of knowledge on how to host events
Virale is hardworking, nice, mature, friendly, knows how to deal with diffecult issues that occurs during events, very good when working in teams, and overall will do great as event member!
I don’t main kit that much so I am not sure about your activity except that u are a great applicant!

Good luck Virale! I would love to see you as event member :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Uhm, you have literally been shaming applications for the entire season and it isnt really appreciated.
You know it is really to make a application, therefor he has all the rights to make one near the last momments.

Virale is very knowledgeable and I would love to see a Cyan Virale!
+1

(Take it to Bearaddo#3068 if you must take it further, I do not want to flood a applicants application.)

3 Likes

I dont know why I got mentioned in this. I just thought that it was funny that he posted it 1 day before apps are closed. I even gave him constructive criticism. What you said was pointless and noone else cares that I did that.

Application accepted. Contact me via discord to set up a time for your interview.

9 Likes

LETS GO VIRALEE WOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Congrats, Virale!!

1 Like

WOOOOOOO VIRALLEEEEEE CONGRATS
a

1 Like

LETSSS GOOOO
(unbody clear)

1 Like

Congrats, Virale!! :partying_face: