VioletRay's Staff Application (February 2022)

+1 good luck

6 Likes

Violet, I appreciate you for so many reasons. I see you help people out in chat so often. I literally find you to be one of the most friendliest survival players I know. You’re also very mature and active. I personally am so dang proud of you, you are an amazing friend and would make an amazing JMod.+1 from me. Good luck Violet! :kiwi_fruit::heart:

7 Likes

I’VE BEEN WAITING TO +1 THIS

Violet is one of my favourite people on Munchy. She’s so friendly and helpful and caring and I think she would be an absolutely perfect JMod. Extremely active (seriously you spent more than 24h every day on Munchy) and knowledgeable. One of my biggest recommendations this season by far.

8 Likes

+1

• Good application
  • Mature
  • Helpful
  • Good reputation
5 Likes

+10
Do I even have to say why?

If Violet doesn’t get jmod I quit munchy lol

7 Likes

+1 lol

5 Likes

+1!!
violet really deserves this role! they are kind and very active. violet is a big helper in the community and they really deserve the jmod position! :slight_smile:
good luck violet!!! :D

5 Likes

+1
I don’t play survival much at all, but I can say that Ray is extremely kind! Ray is always helping out and you are a lovely person to talk to! Very mature and active too.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Seeing all these comments just makes me feel so humbled and privileged to already be able to serve you guys in a small way. I am extremely thankful for your comments, it makes me so grateful to have all this support. Seriously, thank you lovelies it genuinely means a lot to me! :purple_heart:

@danior @Atterax @Mysaan @iNateCo @AlluTheVallu @Craftifyer @Aiadeva @EvillRat @Mddey @Tarteris @oTortle @IrisDetected @MyBee @Candlea @ZeePog @Alkemystix @Simfonija @infernalfae @LunaInSpace @havuc @SereneMoonlight @JamieDactyl @_Eriko @Scop211 @BradyXD @anon23192786 @MeerkatMist

24 Likes

BRO THIS IS HUMONGOUS +1

Ray is probably the best candidate from all of the rest (btw I’m not saying other ones are bad they are good as well!) ray is really active and really welcoming and she’s a really really great friend and fun to be around with there’s more thing I could say but I’m on my phone plus half sleep :pleadingcheater:

Best candidate imo

6 Likes

There is no one more deserving of a JMod position than Violet! I could write a whole paragraph about how kind, active, dedicated, and helpful she is, but I think her actions and behaviour on Survival really speaks for itself. Best of luck Tray :purple_heart:

8 Likes

MASSIVE +LARGEST NUMBER IN EXISTENCE

Best survival candidate, 0 doubts.
13 Likes

+1 efficient in controlling crowds of players as seen in the past when some were complaining about the downtime of the servers she was still patient regardless of the rather unneeded comments in my opinion

active helper and everyone I know who plays survival speaks well of her

5 Likes

+1 YES.

4 Likes

Thank you for the lovely comments, it really warms my heart and reading all of this makes me want to do more for the server. I hope I am given that opportunity. I am so grateful for your support, thank you from the bottom of my heart! :purple_heart:

@RealParasitz @kamidrgn @DutchMTC @Lvnd @Sript

9 Likes

+1 gl

4 Likes

MASSIVE +1
Ray is so sweet and kind, and incredibly responsible and active!!!

GOOD LUCK KIWI CUTIE OMG :heart: :kiwi_fruit: :heart:

4 Likes

Huge thank you to both of you! I’m thankful to hear that and to Charles, I wish you all the best!

@CharlieWK @HeyAlan

5 Likes

+1 chill

3 Likes

+1
Omg I’m so late but YES
Violet has always been so sweet! She’s always done really good at her job and she’s very active in the community.
She deserves jmod, gl qt violet<3

3 Likes