VineCross Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?

I have partaken in a few BadBoyHalo Munchy events.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

I have had Discord downloaded for the past 2 years and am fully familiar with its features.

Application

IGN: VineCross

Timezone: ADT (UTC -3).

Can you use a microphone?

Yes, I have an operating microphone.

When can you be available to help host events each week?

Here is my weekly schedule below:

Sunday: 9 am - 10 pm (ADT, may vary)
Monday: 4 pm - 10 pm (ADT)
Tuesday: 4 pm - 10 pm (ADT)
Wednesday: 4 pm - 10 pm (ADT)
Thursday: 4 pm - 10 pm (ADT)
Friday: 4 pm - 10 pm (ADT)
Saturday : 9 am - 10 pm (ADT, may vary)

I can host events after 4 pm ADT on weekdays. I’m also available often during weekends, though I sometimes get work shifts from my part time job on the weekend. Regardless, Circumstances that won’t allow me to host events will be rare, but I’d let others know if I’ll be unavailable during a certain time period.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I have a relatively silent reputation, though I have existing connections with current and past Munchy players. I’ll be working to maintain consistent activity in the discord and Minecraft server.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I’ve been inspired to apply from the numerous memories I’ve made from Minecraft events, including the ones from Munchy. I’d leave me satisfied to know I’ll play a role (hopefully) in giving the same thrills to players and content creator audiences that I have had. It’d also be a great way to get closer with the community.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

I am moderately familiar and have past experience with the WorldEdit plugin and commands. I’d need to study certain commands again, but with self-learning and a bit of reminders it won’t be a long process.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?

I can work excellent and civil with other team members. I have successfully trained myself to be well mannered and humble through my past experience as Discord and Minecraft server staff.

Anything you want to add:

As I previously mentioned, I’d be a pleasure to assist with event hosting for the significant media members at this high level of professionalism and server size. Lastly, I’d like to wish my best regards to others who have applied, let’s give it our all guys!

1 Like

You clearly put some effort into your application which I appreciate. However, you should work on becoming a well known player in the community, i would also recommend attending events from people other than BadBoyHalo to get a feel for what this role will be like!

Hey VineCross!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work on your activity and interacting more with the community before applying again next season! Good luck!

2 Likes