pinene
DiscreetSausage
Nonbooki
acusate
0_o0_o
iansland77

Timezone: NZDT, or GMT+13

Discord username: vesce#3616

How long have you played MunchyMC?: my first login was in 2016, but i’m afraid to say i’m quite new to munchy. However i plan to play on this server for a long time.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/a/W39irtr

i could only post 3 builds, because the rest were either plot-cleared by me(I wasn’t expecting to use them in the future), or they’re lost in a folder somewhere. If needed, i will build more.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: First place definitely goes to my dragon and human build, but that’s long-gone so i’ll go with my second favourite, which is the final build of my portfolio with the human picking ‘orange grapes’ from the tree.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I mainly use voxel as my building tool, because it can help in building organics. Worldedit is a very useful tool aswell, but i use less of it in building, and more in using it as a brush. I would say i’m ‘not too bad’ at worldedit, and ‘quite good’ with voxel.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

-I can detail by hand as long as I am given some time.
-I mainly build organics, but I am not perfect with it. Some animals/creatures can be quite a pain to build, and they often don’t come out looking perfect. However most organics come out with great results.
-Terrain is what I would say the easiest part of building a map for me.
-I struggle with building structures, and I always have.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I unfortunately do not have a history of working for build teams in the past. I’ve always been building alone, trying to improve by myself.

2 Likes

+1
Awesome builds

+1 Amazing builds like so good!

I like some builds but the main issue I can see if you become a builder is the lack of experience. 0

but everybody has to start somewhere c:

1 Like

Very nice builds with a lot of details. +1

+1
Just keep working on it!
It looks like you would make a great builder given the practice

thank you!

You have some great builds. The tree in the last photos could use some work but other than that everything looks great. I’d suggest you show us some more builds, maybe this time on a smaller scale so you can include more detail. Good luck!

thank you, i’ve never really been the best at making trees, still wanting to get some more practice in. I’ll add a few more smaller builds when I get the time to build some!

What does this mean?

Thank you for applying @vesce, I like your builds, BUT there’s just some quality and detail lacking, id like to see you complete a full map and reapply after, The first build seems very confusing and not as nicely put together, the second build i actually like, id just like to see it incorporated with some terrain, details and assets. As for the third build, i like the human organic, but i’d like to have seen the build completed.

I hope to see you apply again in the future, thank you!