Very VERY late introduction (2 years late....)

I have been reading a lot of introductions recently and realized that I have never made one.
It’s currently 3 am and I am very bored so I’m finally doing one.

I’m Jack, or Donut, or DonutJack or for some people DJ
I am currently a Helper for Prison (best gamemode)
I speak english, german and the slightestestest bit of spanish (I know how to order a drink.)
I have also made many, MANY great friends here on Munchy during my 2 year stay so far, way too many to list here.
I’m hoping to meet even more very cool people on this server.

Summary

I will mention some names tho of people who have helped me on the way so far.
@DutchMTC Thank you for always being helpful when I need any kind of assistance, no matter what it is
@Twinkiewinkie Thank you for making me less afraid of higher up staff when I first joined and for always being extremely kind to me
@Tarteris Even though i haven’t known you for too long, you’ve always been lovely to talk to
@anon86933269 you didn’t even do anything specific, you’re just very cool :D
@infernalfae TY for telling me it’s all good whenever I’m a bit too anxious
@LunaInSpace Thank you for listening to my very stupid ideas and ramblings
@alexisytical & @ItsSnowyAmelia For being very cool people on prison who I can always talk to
@thecolorblurple for being very cool and the best color out there <3
And lastly
@Omarmu For even giving me the chance to get properly involved with the community!

I know very cringe but all very cool people 10/10
I’d mention more names but I also don’t wanna spam ping half the forum, just know that if I didn’t mention you but you feel like you deserve a spot on the list, you probably do!

Here’s to a good 2023 and many more years of being part of the community!

25 Likes

Oh em gee hi DJ

6 Likes

Happy new year Jackson, or should I say jack??!! Which do you prefer jack or Jackson it seems irrelevant but I’m trying to type as much of nothing as possible from nothing, so which would you prefer Jackson or jack here are some of my thoughts: Jack seems like a short nickname for someone and would be like a Jake you see jakes aren’t that bad since I do have a friend called Jake and he’s pretty nice not going to lie but it seems a bit bland but with jack it seems like you want to bite someone from the “ck” in the end of your name, it seems terrifying as you might say but it seems Okay while being a short name and short for another name. As for Jackson it seems so much eloquent than jack it seems royal handsome hot and like a prince since it has a “son” in the end so it belongs to someone very royalty and successful so in conclusion of this whole shambles I like Jackson so ya I’ll call you Jackson but for the final results what name do you want to be prefer’d as Jackson?

4 Likes

Who is donuts jack

3 Likes

YOU’RE SO COOL DONUT JACK

4 Likes

Welcome :no_pedestrians::no_pedestrians::no_pedestrians::no_pedestrians:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!!

5 Likes

I am in tears. I read this entire thing AGAIN

4 Likes

I should of probably do one of these too

3 Likes

I’m very glad I’ve gotten the chance to be friends with you! I love playing Prison with ya :DDDD

3 Likes

Hello, I have never seen you before, but hi. Happy New Year

3 Likes

boo. I’m still scary >:D

Glad to have you here, Donut!

4 Likes