Velzix's Event Team Application

IGN:
Velzix

Timezone:
GMT+1

What server are you interested in?
Event Server

How often can you host events?
Every week if nothing would happen. (like that my wifi would go out)

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I have a lot of knowledge about the game and I know a lot of commands (Worldedit, EssentialsX, and more)

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I can help out the regular players with problems, but I can also help with making the events better and more fun so that people won’t stop playing. I think the events are really fun but in my opinion, when you die you have nothing more to do. I would do something fun for the players that died, meanwhile, they wait. For me, your events start at about 9:00 PM. If I die, I usually go to sleep because there is nothing more to do. I want to prevent that.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I haven’t been interacting that much with the community, even though I have talked to some of them. I would say that I am not very known in the community right now.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I just want to help the players and make sure they have fun, and I have always wanted to be able to do this and have fun with them. I have tried making my own servers but it never worked.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
Strength: I can learn something fast if I want, or need to.
Weakness: I can not stay up the whole night, so I would have to go after like 5-6 hours.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I once played waterdrop and didn’t get the chance to play for too much because I relogged, and so the guy who was hosting (I don’t remember his name, but he was live) teleported me back and I got another chance. I am not good at waterdrops so I failed, but that moment was good.

Anything else you would like to add:
Right now I am on school vacation so I can get on whenever and help with anything. I don’t have any school or anything like that right now.
Good luck to any other contestants and goodbye!

Event rank doesnt actually let you host events on event server as far as i know, its more focused on kitpvp and woolwars, correct me if im wrong. Event rank gives perms on kitpvp and woolwars to host manual events like event games (woolwars) and death dash (KitPvP)

4 Likes

oh well, I am stupid

You can still edit your application to woolwars or kitpvp if you still wish to apply though.

2 Likes

ok ty