uPilot's Media Application - July 2021

Channel link: https://youtube.com/uPilot

Number of subs: 2,384

Average number of views per vid: 500 - 1000 (some videos do better than others)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I’ve been doing youtube since 2015 (my old videos are private now) What I have done (started this summer) I have been uploading every other day.

Servers for which you have created content:
munchymc, hypixel, mineplex
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
My brother has had media on your server and I am trying to make the best of content. I’ve been making munchymc videos. And I plan on making a lot more.

2 Likes

Can you link any videos you have streamed/recorded on munchy?

2 Likes

Can’t find a munchy video.

Most of your content are shorts, which is nice but not really content that would bring people to the server.

2 Likes

The only problem is that I don’t see ur MunchyMC content. Otherwise you meet the requirements.
Also, who is ur brother that has media on here (IGN?) ?

1 Like

As the points above shoot, your application will most likely be declined. However that does not mean you cannot reapply! You can wait 3-4 months to reapply once you establish making more publicly available MunchyMC content.

Regardless, the best of luck!

:heart:

2 Likes
  1. These private videos weren’t on munchy. And they sucked. That’s why they are privated. If you want proof I can send them and unlist some. But I promise you these suck.
  2. I am going to be making a lot of new content (on munchy)
  3. but I can still be accepted.
  4. Thanks for the luck!
1 Like

my 2 newest videos are munchy videos

1 Like

As a media rank, I don’t see enough content on here related to Munchy yet, haven’t see you online (but I don’t doubt you are.) I think you would be fine with a bit more content related to MunchyMC.

+0

1 Like

As mentioned above I do not see enough Munchy related content. You state your 2 newest videos are on Munchy but those 2 videos in total add up to 33 seconds long. I don’t personally think that is enough. I’d suggest trying and make longer Munchy related videos or make quite a thew more #shorts

1 Like

It’s nice that you’re interested in the rank and eventually creating more content for Munchy, but as of right now it looks like you’re only applying for a rank and not because you’re interested. If that isn’t the case, then work on what everyone has mentioned and reapply once you’ve had a chance to improve and actually create the content you say you want to create.

2 Likes

I am uploading every other day videos

1 Like

I am creating what I want to create

1 Like

Application denied. Please message me on discord.

NoEffort#7860

1 Like