(Updated) the rabbit hole of Kitpvp

I have been on Kitpvp for over 3 years now and I have seen a lot of things. Some of which I’ve wished I’d never see. Some of which I’ve lived, and overall a lot of weird experiences. But today I’m going to talk about a lot of them with 5 levels
Ranging on how weird they are and an explanation.

Tier 1

-DREX08’s “rizz”
my rizz was always with me and staff tend to frown on my pickup lines so I shall be getting rid of them soon
-the September 28 2021
we don’t talk about September 28 2021
-“king ploep”
king ploep was when I first met ploep123 and bonded with him over sauce, no one knows how he became king but he was a w king
-DREX08 and pooping
What I just love pooping
-1000 kill kill streak that was legit
Forgot who had it but was definitely impressive
-invasion of the reindeer skins
The reindeer skins were from Christmas and personally cause I’m more original and my skin design doesn’t make a reindeer look like a moose I made myself Santa with extra texture on the hat cause I suck with all art but Minecraft skins.

speaking of art @Simfonija can you draw an logo of woolwars poopers for me, I can pay you back in skyblock coins and or tokens or 1.9 PvP experience cause I beat a lot of famous people on 1.9

-the role play incident of January 1st 2023
I was a Starbucks manager. It was there fault for even letting me in.
-@Endyz and @DREX08 wedding
I still remember our wedding where I was ranting about the orange m&m and then your like “chill out DREX how about you eats some orange m&m’s” and I’m like “NO” and your like “only playing love you DREX <3” and I’m like “if you love me so much why don’t you marry me” and he did and I even laid an egg and we have 3 children

Tier 2

-the hatred DREX08 has for the orange m&m
the hatred I have for the orange m&m is because it is racist, homophobic, sexist, killed the blue m&m, is a demon, killed it’s ancestors without thought, ruins the m&m commercials, and is selfish, wants its own kind to die so it can be on the endangered species list, and 30 more
-the pulling incident of December 28 2022
everyone was pulling each other, Iforever changed the server that day. Even admins liked my rizz after but sadly the rizz had to go because of perm mutes next :pensive:
-@xd_tristanlol obsession of lil darkie
Can’t blaim lil darkie is the bomb
-rayeb begging me LIKE A DOG after being toxic to me cause he found out I had MAD funds in skyblock
Not much to say besides GET BETTER L
-A1_teegz’s use of Morse code
I truly will never figure out what … means whenever I meantion what I do with jolly ranchers
-people from the United Kingdom and their love of beans on toast
Weirdos

Tier 3

-DREX08’s toilet that was made for him
I LOVE TOILET
-DREX08’s roleplay
farts cutely
It’s almost as big as mine
-@eevey and her hatred of me before a certain time point when we became friends
I forget why mabye it was cause I said woolwars poopers > any other clan
-@kittenthelf and her hatred of me still
all I did was read m&m lore when the chat stopped chatting
-@Qifz as a material gurl
I miss this era
-DREX08’s bikini skin
It was sexy and @anon86933269 liked it or was it @Twinkiewinkie either way someone liked it
-@a1_teegz’s disapproval of what I do in general
That’s basically it

Tier 4

-the time the chat stopped for everyone but DREX08 and he read 20 pages of m&m lore
It was like incredible storytelling and 9 people told me to shut up after I read 20 pages
-DREX08 “the jolly rancher” incident
we don’t talk about this
-DREX08 disturbing an event for a 5 is with ninja
I needed kills in my defense
-gatmigothecat and his incredible bow aim
Seriously deserves a spot never seen anything like his aim
-player DREX08_solos
Person changed there name for me :face_holding_back_tears: then disappeared

Tier 5

-woolwars poopers
Woolwars poopers is an anomaly throughout time that is the cause for fighting all that is horrid so everyone may live inner peace, woolwars poopers lives in misery in the dark so you can die joyfully in the light. Woolwars poopers has an incredible power scale but they choose an avatar to represent them, that avatar is DREX08. Woolwars poopers is the most known clan simply cause it isn’t a clan but a legion.

-DREX08 having 31 mutes
Still don’t know how I did it

I have changed the list so that it is less random as staff says but all of these are true events

If you have any questions about this then please leave a comment and give me a jolly rancher.

3 Likes

This topic still doesn’t make sense even without you calling me out :+1:

2 Likes

Oh but it does the point I’d stuff I’ve seen that still makes no sense to anyone

1 Like

Yes mhm

2 Likes

this is an iceberg not a rabbit hole :skull:

2 Likes

Same thing only one is an animal

1 Like

I love m&m’s

1 Like