Unfair farming cells?

I just logged on today and saw that people have like triple the height in farms.

Whats everyone thoughts on this?

• Fair
  • Unfair

0 voters

You gotta understand that those farm cells make just as much as the normal farm cells, and are only 10-15 blocks wide

1 Like

How is this unfair. You can only farm in farming cells anyways. So having bigger cells doesn’t make it any worse. Also better taller than them litterally buying three cells.

1 Like

It costs the same, even though they are bigger.

2 Likes

they are 15 by 22 blocks wide while being much bigger and making at least double the amount of money per run for the exact same price per cell.

1 Like

Well I say It’s fair I mean come on dude they cost 1 mil of course they’re going to be bigger and I don’t see why you’re mad If you buy one you’ll be so rich

They all cost 1mil even the small ones, the new cells that were added where much bigger in height then the normal farming cells with the price being the exact same.

Yes, these are taller, they are skinnier though.

1 Like

Okay, if we do the math here the normal farm cells are 27 x 30 and 8 high = a total blocks you can use is 6480, while if we do the math on the new cells its 15 x 22 and 25 high = a total blocks you can use is 8250 which the people that have the taller ones have and extra 1770 blocks to use for the same price.

Isnt that the normal ones are 19x28

If I am not mistaken, you can grow roughly 41% more wheat, melons and nether warts in the bigger cells (numbers are possibly different for other types of farms). However, I disagree that this automatically makes them unfair. If that were the case, then normal farm cells should also be considered unfair. Farm cells are intentionally limited in number to reward players that are active enough to get one immediately after they are built. I suppose the same goes for these newer and bigger cells.
Neither the people lucky enough to get one of those nor you were deliberately treated differently than anybody else. They just got an advantage because they had some good luck.

Very true. For example if you go outside on the first day and opens two chests and got a cyclops/hep chest or an Artemis diadem you just got lucky.

Y’all who said unfair are complete ding dongs.

1 Like

I feel like it would be fine if they cost more :man_shrugging: but at the same price it’s pretty weird. I would say it should atleast be 2m if not even 3m. If it gives you more profit it should cost more. (imo)

1 Like

Tealeafy they are taller but short in width

True, but considering how tall they are it doesn’t matter. As mc/Ihaveabs said you still have more blocks to make your farm in.

If you can have 41% more profit why not make then cost more? I’m open to arguments against my side of the coin I’m not deadset on my opinion.

Perhaps a 41% cost increase for any new cells site this shape that are added.

1 Like

Map7 hype

1 Like

Map7 hype

1 Like

It’s not unfair, plus like 1/3 of the unfair vote side is people who don’t even play LOL.