Ukiyofur's media application

Channel link: https://www.twitch.tv/ukiyofur

Number of subs: 147 and growing (+30 since i started streaming again actively again)

Average number of views per vid: 10-14(most live viewers was around 25, can dip down to 7-8)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: Ive currently been streaming MunchyMC for around a month, and i’ve recently got affiliated and have been starting daily streams. Due to that, I will be able to stream very often on MunchyMC.

Servers for which you have created content: munchy, minemen and invadedlands

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I believe I would be a good canditate because I am nice and able to interact with my chat, I give a positive vibe while streaming and am always able to keep viewers engaged with the stream. Due to this I am constantly growing and have been able to get almost 60 followers in a month, and currently going for 200 by next week. I personally believe that I will be able to use my rank for good, and give a fun and inviting experience while streaming on munchy! <3

1 Like

+1 he’s cool

1 Like

+1, cool and funny guy, always brings more players onto the server when he streams

2 Likes

+1

one of the best applications on munchymc. very kind and interactive, and he will be the perfect fit for munchy

1 Like

Some of your streams must have atleast an average of 250 viewers.

That isn’t true. Please read the requirements

Am I missing something?

Your videos/streams of MunchyMC must:
Be good quality recording (aka no hand held phone camera recordings).
Have an average view count of at least 250 on some of the latest videos posted
Be at least 5 min long (20 min in the case of streaming)
Contribute in a positive way to the server
Must have MunchyMC’s server IP in the description of the video.

Most streamers receive the media rank with avg 10-15 viewers, for example RipMonts whose streams I enjoy.

I respect your input, but from what ive seen from other accepted people, it doesnt seem like a major requirement.

Mhm, I didn’t know that. Not sure if that’s a fact too

250 on some of the latest videos posted

+1, You’re an amazing streamer. You are growing pretty fast & I’m sure the people in this community can help

1 Like

That quote is in reference to people who make videos, not streamers. It’s actually difficult to set streamer requirements, but as a general rule of thumb, as long as they are actively streaming on munchy and have a channel experiencing good growth as of recently with a reasonable sized channel community, they will do fine to apply for media.

1 Like

Application denied. Please message me on discord NoEffortName#3750