Tylerdragon99's Builder Application

IGN: Tylerdragon99

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Discord Name: Infinitetylers#5912

How long have you played MunchyMC?: A few days, but it seems like a cool place. I am on many servers and I have never been banned or punished in any way. Also I would like to add, I have never been a builder on a professional server before.

How active can you be per week?: About 3 hours on week days and anywhere between 3-10 hours per day on weekends. Although I’m not the quickest builder, I have pleanty of extra time to build and I like to take my time to make sure it looks good.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I have never been banned or punished and I have never and never will do anything to put me in that place.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: This is a multi-use map for me and my friends. It took me about 7 or 8 hours of work and I learned a lot about worldedit. This map has multiple underground escapes including one in the desert lava pool. There is a parkour course starting at the top of the mountain, and it circles the inside of the map. At the top of the spawn, there is a 1v1 arena surrounded by four colors for team events. There are two hills on opposing sides of the map with a different colored wool, for a capture the flag type event. Other details include a small village, waterfall, and a small interior mountain range. Another detail not visible from the serfice is the small underground cave filled with lava falling and holes in the ground.

![2021-05-14_08.41.08|690x365]
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build was one I made a long time ago for a school project. It was a medieval castle. I made this almost two years ago and had to make it as realistic as possible. When I made this I knew I was much better at building than pvp.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I know some of world edit, but I dont use it often. I understand it well and can use it efficiently, the only reason I don’t use it is because I like to focus on the small details.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I think I am best at small detailed projects, I love making simple things. Although simple things are needed, I can make larger projects quite easily too. I think my worst area is terraforming because I dont have quite as much experience with world edit.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I build some on my own but have never built for a server before.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
10, I work great with others and like to share my thoughts and listen to others. Teamwork is the most important area of anything.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have never applied for builder before today.

To be considered you must have a portfolio, I suggest making one or even just putting some pictures on the post

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m thinking of making a special build just for this application. Im really nervous on what to make, should I make something like a spawn area or do I make a pvp arena? I really want to pick something that stands out.

1 Like

I suggest adding multiple builds,

as for this, I’m not really sure, id suggest a pvpmap though, like kitpvp has

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, I’ll get working

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.