Two Survival Events! - Hosted by Alkemystix

To spice things up a bit in the days counting to Survival Season 3 (and possibly because I’m bored as hell), I’m going to be hosting not one, but Two Events on Saturday 8th, at 2PM EST! More information on the events is available below!

Event 1: Ice Boat Racing!

The premise is simple. Ride in a boat on your own or in duo’s down a track made of ice, and make your way past a myriad of obstacles, elevators, and unconventional boat parkour! There will be 3 rounds, hosted on my brand new Racing Track! This is perhaps one of, if not the largest boat racetrack on the server, and from feedback from those who’ve already seen it, it’s well worth a try! (Warp totem available on the last page)

Prizes: ← updated in comments

• Winner of each round receives 3000 gold! (1500 each if in a duo)
    Note: 1 person can win up to 1 round, if they get 1st place more than once they will not take part in the standings after that)

Event 2: Hide and Seek!

As the name suggests, you will have 5 minutes to hide in a choice of 4 floors, each with its own distinct theme and sleu of sneaky spots to hide in! The arena being used will be the Hide and Seek arena in Ibby’s games warp! Elytra’s and ender pearls will be permitted, although no ranked perks (/nightvision is exempt), potion effects, chorus fruit, firework rockets, etc.

Prizes: ← updated in comments

• 1st Place: 3000 Gold!
  • 2nd Place: 2000 Gold!
  • 3rd Place: 1000 Gold!

23 Likes

Goodluck participants! :conksunglasses: :tada:

3 Likes

Good luck :sparkles:
Btw Dan is winning the h&s event.

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone participarting :smiley:

also @Candle

yes B)

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone! :D

2 Likes

:O a survival event! I’ll try and be there :p

1 Like

Boat racing :conksunglasses:

1 Like

Woah amazing job on both of these builds! I have seen you building those for a while.

1 Like

I didn’t help build on the second one, that one was made a while back by a bunch of different staff working on it together xD

3 Likes

Damn nice event

1 Like

holy macaroni the boat race map reminds me of Mario kart o.o

1 Like

Just realized I can’t make it, :d

1 Like

aw rip D:

1 Like

I love hide and seek yay

Edit: I just realized I can’t come D:

2 Likes

Update:

@JamieDactyl generously decided to sponsor the upcoming events with 7k gold! :DD (ily jamie)
The prizes are now as follows:

Boat Race:
4000 Gold for the winner of each round! (2000 each if in a duo)

Hide And Seek:
1st Place: 5000 Gold!
2nd Place: 3000 Gold!
3rd Place: 2000 Gold!

9 Likes

No problemo Alk!

6 Likes

Events start in 2 hours from now. (2PM EST) Hope to see you there! :D

2 Likes

Events in 10 mins! :D Be there or I will cri

2 Likes

Sorry for making you cry <3