Twitch_Four's JMOD Application

Twitch_Four’s Staff Application:

Pre-Questions:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: I’ve been playing for roughly 10 months if not more. Munchy to me is where I can feel myself without being judged, sometimes people are toxic and makes me feel pretty bad that I can’t do nothing about it besides report them and more people having to deal with them. I’ve met some people on here that have encouraged me to see the better picture and I love all of the munchy community that has been there for me <3

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: I can record and upload hackers as I am a streamer and use both Streamlabs and OBS Studios to record. I can also stream on the server on a daily basis.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: I have both installed. I mostly use discord and don’t know a lot about TeamSpeak3.

Application:

IGN: Twitch_Four

Timezone: EST (America & New York Time)

Languages spoken: I’ve only spoken 1 language in my whole life which is English.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: I am interested in moderating SG (Survival Games) with a good friend.

How active can you be per week? The day the dead line for the applications are May 24th which is the exact date of my final exam so I will be available 6 days a week.

• Monday - Wednesday: 1:55 PM - 5:00 PM . 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM
  • Thursday - Friday: 12:00PM - 4:00PM . 6:00PM - 11:00PM
  • Saturday: 3:00PM - 10:00PM
  • Sunday: I have church and usually go eat lunch afterwards so about 7:00PM - 1:00AM

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I haven’t been warned, muted, or banned on all of munchy during the time I’ve been playing. Including non-verbal. I’m never toxic and usually don’t talk as much in chat unless to say GG (Good Game) or GF (Good Fight) or if someone is talking to me, I talk in chat to help people get started on munchy and sometimes even play a couple of games with them!

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have applied last season and made a few mistakes by first not using the format and showing that I want my application to be reviewed. I overall look over my last application and realize my mistakes and am currently avoiding those at all costs. I’ve also improved in my school which gives me more time to moderate the server if I get approved.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I’ve helped a couple of new players get started on munchy, and overall made them feel welcome. I don’t really talk to the staff besides one JMod on survival games. I have a lot of good friends on munchy from the survival game events taken place on the discord server. Although I don’t get recognized by the bigger authority on the server, I feel that my reputation is pretty good so far, maybe could be better by the dead line of the staff applications.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I’m interested in the role JMod for Survival Games because the amount of changes that could be made will make SG a better server and could possibly make it more active over time, what motivated me the most was when I saw the events that were happening and I thought to myself that this is a good community that I want to be apart of and that I could get used to as time passes. The day the first event on survival games started was the day that I could be myself and feel connected with the community. KitPvP and Woolwars have a good server as well but some events on there would help change my opinion on those servers. I want to meet new people, Even though I’m not good at pvp, I still feel connected with players on the munchy servers. So what to answer that question, what motivates me to the role of JMod or helper the most is the people I’m gonna meet as I journey through MunchyMC. Thank you for the good question. :smile:

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? A solid 8 because the other server I moderate called Sound’s MC World is a good but pretty small community that is good but not many people on there are good people, a lot of the community have been hacking and that is not a good sign what so ever. I can say from moderating the server I have learned that I could deal with people no matter how confusing or how questionable they can be.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I’ve never hacked or cheated in a game, but have found hackers on some servers I play on and is familiar with lots of hacks as I have done research on them in the past.

Auto Soup: Easy way to look for an auto soup is to go into spectator mode and click on the player suspected of cheating to look into their eyes of what they see which can also help with kill aura!

Fly Hacks: This one is the most detectable hack, I would check what kit they are using with the /invsee command and ban them if found without the falcon kit or any other kit in the future featuring flying as an ability.

Anti-Knockback: Anti-Knockback is where when you are hit by a player, a snowball or even a TNT explosion, your player will not move. This would be easy to tell in PvP as there are many knockback kits.

Reach: Reach allows you to hit players/entities from a far distance, this is not as easy to detect due to lag issues that can make it look like you are being hit from a far. Not to easy to spot unless it is very noticeable and 100% verified as reach hacks.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: As of now the only hacker I have ran into is a reach hacker.

This is the end of my JMOD application May 2021!
Ty so much for reading! Don’t forget to leave your rating below :D and remember to stay hydrated :+1:

3 Likes

Why are you applying for kit then :thinking:

1 Like

I’m applying for survival games, I didn’t mean to put kit as a tag. One second LOL

Slowly making improvements on this… lemme know what you think!!

I never play survival games so I can’t rate your maturity/activity. I thing that can increase your chances is to become more well-known within the community. I dont see you active on the Munchy discord server and the forums. The forums are our main platform for discussion, taking the time to put in your two cents shows dedication. I am not going to rate because it will not influence the final decision.

Sorry for the delay! Unfortunately your application has been denied, feel free to apply next season. :)