Twinkiewinkie's Staff Application :)

Twinkiewinkie’s Staff Application:

Prerequisite checklist

• Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

• Yes! I’ve been playing MunchyMC since May 16th of this year.
  • Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

• Yes, I use OBS to screen record on my computer.

Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

• Yes, I am very familiar with Discord & began using teamspeak about a month ago. I’m still learning some things about teamspeak but I feel very confident using the application, and have begun using Teamspeak everyday for the last couple of weeks.

Application

IGN: Twinkiewinkie

Timezone: MT

Languages spoken: English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Survival Games (SG).

How active can you be per week?:

• Monday, Wednesday, Friday : 1PM - 11PM.
  • Tuesday, Thursday : 8PM - 11PM.
  • Saturday : 2PM - 11PM.
  • Sunday : 9AM - 11PM.
  • I am not currently in school (Taking a gap year), so these times should not shift since my work schedule(s) are set until Next summer.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

• When I first joined Munchy I was warned for 3 Teaming on SG one time. A group of my friends and I were all playing a game together and all decided to fish together. Since then, I have changed the way I play and it hasn’t happened since. C:
  • I believe I also have an auto-mute for spamming on one occurrence.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

• This is my first time applying for a Staff role on the MunchyMC server. :)

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?:

• I believe I have a very positive reputation within the MunchyMC community! I am familiar and on good terms with almost everyone who plays on SG, and I’m always welcomed by lots of people on KitPVP. I try to keep everything as positive as possible, and try to be there to help & support all players on the server as much as possible. I also help run a Discord server that a few players & I on SG made to help grow the SG community and I feel like I’ve made a very positive impact on everyone there. :)

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?:

• I’m interested in applying for a staff role on SG because I’m very dedicated in trying to grow the server’s player base, as well as keeping the community positive at all times. I also have really enjoyed helping the server the last couple of months as a helper on Munchy! Overall, I enjoy helping others as well as making servers a fun & non-toxic space. I believe that if I am to be accepted I can help the server grow in a very positive and fun way!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?:

• I would say I am rated around 6. I have never Moderated a Minecraft server before, but I am very familiar with moderating communities within Discord and in real life. For one of my jobs I am a teacher, so I understand lots of different personalities as well as how to respond to each of them within a community. I’m always willing to learn more & take feedback on how to improve myself as well.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?:

• I would rate myself around a 6. I understand how to identify a decent amount of hacks, but I believe I have a lot to learn about different hacks before I would rate myself at a higher number. I’m very open to learning about different hacks & if I am accepted into this role I will work hard to learn how to better identify other hacks.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

• Unfortunately I don’t have any hacker reports. I am typically on SG, and there aren’t many hackers on. (If there are, they are typically auto-banned before I can make a report.) Any rule-breaking I usually report directly to Higher staff members (This most frequently includes 3-teaming).

I’m very grateful for this opportunity, and I wish everyone the best of luck! :)

33 Likes

+15

Twinkie is one of the most amazing people that I have ever met. Not only in minecraft, but all time.
They are the most wholesome and kind someone could ever be. No doubt that this would be the best jmod.

<3 luv u twinkie

4 Likes

+1 would be a great staff member!

6 Likes

+1 Incredible dedication to say at the very least and is a very good person and does their job amazingly.

5 Likes

+1 active, dedicated, mature, funny, egirl

2 Likes

+1
Twinkie is by far the most active staff member in Survival Games and is so nice and kind that she most defiantly deserves the promotion to moderator considering the time and dedication she gives to the Survival Games community, it’s surreal. She is friendly and nice to all players and always gives the new players a warm welcome.

Best of luck Twinkie :DDD

5 Likes

for me it’s a +1 for the following reasons:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Does an great job at Helper
  • Good app

Good luck ! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I believe Sottow said it perfectly. You demonstrate all of the qualities above.

Good Luck Twinkie :wink: ie

• DrakeOfStars
3 Likes

+100000000000000000000000000000
twinkie is best and deserves staff please give staff thank you and good night I did not see this application until just now but twinkie is the best

4 Likes

+10 really good application I do have to say, and Im pretty sure you will be a great fit for the staff team :DDDD

3 Likes

+1 miny told me to. And you’re cool

3 Likes

Active and extremely dedicated!

Def +1

2 Likes

Application accepted! Please contact @BFI01 or me on discord to set up an interview.

7 Likes

OMG TWINKIE LETS GOOO!! yayyyyy

2 Likes

LETS GO TWINKIE WOOOo

2 Likes

Congrats Twinkie! YAYAYAY

2 Likes

Congrats twinkieE!!!

3 Likes

pog twinkie <3 i knew youd do it

3 Likes

Pog! GG Twinkie!!!