Turtle_’s Staff Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been playing actively since 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I am able to record and upload videos at 60fps 1080p with OBS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I have both currently with full knowledge of both and am competent with both.

Application

IGN: Turtle_

Timezone: EST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Prison

How active can you be per week?
Weekdays:

Monday through Thursday: 3:00 pm-10:30 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm-11:00 pm

Weekends:

Saturday: 8:00 am-11:30 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am-10:30 pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I have a few auto mutes for spam, as well as some joke punishments as well. I will take responsibility for the small mutes of spam and not proceed to do it again.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I have, I applied for woolwars jmod last staff season which I was denied. My steps towards this prison application are that I got more into the community of players. I have also become more active within prison, as well as matured as an individual.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe my reputation in this community is positive. I try to help out new players and show and teach some newer players how to use certain items. I am well known in the community as a positive person and as a person, someone can reach out to for any help.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I find Prison very fun to play, it’s a very active community and I have met many new people and friends within the server. I love to help out and try to help out the best I can with newer players and help them with their prison journey. I was motivated to apply for this role with countless people asking me if I was applying this season, as well as saying I should apply.

I was also interested in this role due to the many incidents of blacklisted alts coming onto the server. I made sure that support was given and alerted staff right away when it happened. Applying for this role can help me take quicker action and resolve the situation much faster. Many times, no mods are on due to many being EU as well.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
8/10
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
7/10
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I report all cheaters or rule breakers using /report or contacting staff quickly in game or on Discord.

20 Likes

+5 Turtle is a goofball, but he is very mature and takes matters seriously when needed. He would be perfect for the Jmod position! He is very helpful and kind, and im sure players could confidently go up to him and ask for help if needed. I wish you a lotta luck Turtle!!

5 Likes

+1 Turtle is prob the best candidate for staff! very smart dude! good luck G

4 Likes

nah bruh -1 just kidding +.5 just kidding he’s alright

3 Likes

Tortle has shown pretty often how mature he is and how he is able to deal pretty well with different situations, +1 for me!

4 Likes

+1 he is super chill, already has experience from being apart of the munchymc community by being an event member. Helpful, kind, etc.

2 Likes

+1 turtle is really swag and chill. we’ve talked for a few months and i met him on prison! he’s cool and would make a good staff member

4 Likes

+1 my favorite cm from map 10 :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

+1 very nice, and respectable :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

+1 helped me climax!

2 Likes

Good luck! :turtle: :+1:

3 Likes

+1 hes a good kisser

2 Likes

+1 i do not team with h&a @oTortle !!!111

2 Likes

Def +1,good luck!

3 Likes

:turtle: +1
Tbh there’s not much i can say, very cool and knowlegdeable.
Generally a cool dude to be around!
Good luck!

4 Likes

Massive +1!
I 1000% believe you have the potential to become a JMod and I would love to see you join the staff team.

4 Likes

Was a little toxic to me before -1

3 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback and kind words!

Sorry if I was, and thanks for the feedback Drex :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem I feel you can be a good staff judging by your application I just had some past toxicity with you but I feel you’ll be a good helper if you get it.

2 Likes

+1 from me :heart:

3 Likes