Tubbo_ [Media Rank Application]

Channel link: https://www.twitch.tv/tubbo

Number of subs: 1480

Average number of viewers per live stream: I tend to get around 10 to 20 live viewers.

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I have been streaming different server for just over a year now on Twitch.

Servers for which you have created content: I have created content for lots of servers some of which include mc.hypixel.net and other public or private survival multiplayers.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I feel like I would make a good candidate for media rank on MunchyMC because I am not at all toxic and I love to interact with communities and the people in them. I feel like I provide and friendly environment for my stream watchers and I believe that these and qualities the and MunchMC creator should have.

9 Likes

I can vouch for this guy!

7 Likes

is that subs or follows? if subs then it’s crazy on twitch

Followers my guy and yeahhhh ahah

2 Likes

Can vouch for Tubbo. Creates entertaining and high-quality streams!

Hello! Your Munchy playtime appears to be only 45 seconds. Is there a reason you’re interested in Media Rank on Munchy?

At this time, you do not meet requirements for the Media Rank. Please work on being more active on the server.

~Ned