Trifal's build application

Dear MunchyMC
I wanted to apply for builder because I think I can build and like showing off my builds to my friends. Sadly i can’t show you my favourite build because the server it was on was reset. It was a huge house though. I do have other builds on a different server, i am not too sure how to do links and stuff so i can give the IP if you would like to see it. I know how to use Voxel Sniper and WorldEdit, i am still learning Voxel Sniper but I do have the basic gist of it. I have discord downloaded currently but not Teamspeak but i can get that at some point if my build application is accepted. My only IGN is trifal. I have never changed it. My timezone is GMT, (Greenwich Mean Time), and I am still in school however i can build during the week after school and on the majority of weekends. I think that I am a reliable person and will be a great addition to the build team because I am good at working with other people, older or younger, doesn’t matter, and i am mature for my age, and i am also pretty intelligent. I also prefer not to get into arguments and do my best to keep everyone happy. The builds on the server (whose IP is aliquam.org) will vary in how long it took me as I built them at different times and worked on them when i had free time. I have only started playing Munchy recently, I saw it in a Skeppy video and it looked really good so I got the IP and saw i could apply for builder so here I am.

Thanks for reading and considering my application

Yours Faithfully- trifal

Please use this format and reapply.

1 Like