_Traps - Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: - Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: - Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: - Yes

Application

IGN: _Trap

Timezone: - Eastern

Languages spoken: - English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: - Prison

How active can you be per week? - 8+ hrs a day

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: - No

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I have been playing prison since map 2 (2017). I was a former Media Member and I still stream prison consistently. I try to be a friendly and approachable person, I can admit to being toxic at times though. Overall I think my reputation is good, I try not to make enemies.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I honestly would not normally want to be staff, I really enjoy just enjoy being a part of the community. In this case though I am very passionate about the server, I really want to do everything I can to make prison the best it can be. I think prison is perfect in a lot of ways, but I also think it could be improved upon if the work was put into it.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 9 Most of my moderating knowledge would be from my community on twitch.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 7 Mostly just general knowledge from playing for 8 years.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: none

4 Likes

You’re very active and seem like a decent guy. You need to elaborate on the last two questions, tell us why you’d rate yourself that way and what qualifies you for the position.

You’re very active and friendly but for some reason you never respond to me :P but other than that, I think you would be a good staff member +1 :)

3 Likes

+1. Very active and friendly especially to your twitch community. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

+1. Basically what they said above ^
Gl

2 Likes

+1
Very active and friendly!

Good luck!

2 Likes

0/NEUTRAL

Reasons:

I don’t have any screenshots as proof which is why I didn’t just give a straight -.5.

• I was on prison the other day and saw you say a lot of toxic stuff in chat, which shows immaturity. As a staff member you are looked up to and are an example of what the staff team is to the players.

• I understand that in Prison the chat rules are a lot different but just because the chat rules are different doesn’t mean that a staff member can just go on and be toxic to the community. If you are applying for staff, it should be obvious to be helpful in chat and try to tone down the toxicity.

• You are active, and from the comments above you seem like a friendly person which is why I stayed Neutral.

Good Luck! :+1:

7 Likes

A few things.

You left this empty.

I have only seen you a few times on prison, and when I have, you were very toxic and rude. This shows that you are very immature in these cases.

-1 from me. Best of luck to you.

Merry X-Mas! :snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

He left the field empty because perhaps he has no punishments to describe?

Secondly, you claim that you have only seen Trap on a few times, he’s literally on leaderboard chest looted, this map and previous map, is that really him or you then…?

4 Likes

+1
Trap is a chill member of the community, who you can joke around with, but he can also be serious when he has to be.

Literally one of the most active players, who’s always around to ask questions for. Take a look to map 7, in which he used to stream daily and helped over 50+ players learn how to explore the outside world…

2 Likes

I was asking staff for my punishments and they are all either short mutes or troll kicks, I dont have anything significant or notable

2 Likes

Yes I have been toxic on prison multiple times, usually not without a decent reason but yes I have been toxic

2 Likes

I payed this man $3.50

2 Likes

toxic if he dies toxic if he kills someone

all around toxic in any situation he can be

2 Likes

I’ve seen you be pretty toxic in chat in multiple occasions, your application is decent I just feel like you need to work on your maturity. In my opinion, you aren’t ready for staff. Regardless, good luck

2 Likes

This question wasn’t answered. Other than that, Great application Good Luck :D

You’ve been a pretty dedicated member of munchy with your streams and such, so +0.5
I think you can be toxic a lot, but I think you can change that if you want to

1 Like

Lots of people are saying I can be very toxic but I feel like I dont do anything more than banter, if anyone can show me instances where I came off toxic maybe I can give an explanation or something.

1 Like

You are toxic in chat always saying something like “Losers” after you get killed then going on to argue about it for 5 minutes after that

1 Like

+0

You are no doubt a dedicated member of Munchy, but there is times where you can be toxic and improve on your maturity.

Goodluck!

1 Like