_Trap Media Application Twitch

Channel link: Twitch

Number of Followers: 175 +93 in the past week

Average number of viewers: 25 average a stream

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I made content back in the day, map 2, been streaming daily for a little over a week now.

Servers for which you have created content: Prison, Sg, Wool wars

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?: only active prison streamer, generally well-liked, very good viewer count for the number of players. I really enjoy streaming for the community.

8 Likes

+1
good boi

1 Like

Best forum mod btw

1 Like

+1

Lots of views when he streams prison

1 Like

Literally more views per stream than media ranks.
+1

ye ok.

+1 also gives me free ultras every time he streams, has active viewers because everyday he loots streaming he has a following of 10+ people with him and a constant 20-30 viewers that are active

1 Like

+1 Good stream quality and content, decent chat interaction.

1 Like

+1
Gets good views
Interactive with followers and viewers

Good Luck!

1 Like

+1
Very well spoken and entertaining to watch, knows what he’s doing and an all around good person : )

2 Likes

+1 ;)

1 Like

+1 very interactive with viewers and entertaining

2 Likes

+1 does loads of giveaways and is a nice guy

2 Likes

+1, pretty cool guy, gives away ultras and shows best loot spots in Prison. Also way more active than most Media ranked players.

1 Like

+1
real homie

1 Like

-1 SUPER toxic a noob was killing him on stream and he was being rude to him saying stuff like
“Who the fuck is this bitch ROMD?”
premarital also has some pictures of trap being rude to him on discord

1 Like

+1 helpful to the community and deserves the rank.

All of this is true, never killed you on your mains while streaming soooo… must be ban evading

1 Like

you SAID this on stream dumbo!

oh crap he said the f word, are you 9 years old? people who swear at their streamers if they do something stupid is normal, he doesn’t cuss out a viewer without reason!

2 Likes

he called a random player on stream a bitch which is toxic!

also called a random player in game “retarded” which is not mature

1 Like