Toyed's Media Application

Also ik my username on the forums says plevin and that is because I accidentally posted this application on my brothers account who logged onto his account for the fourms on my computer and I didnt notice but I cant delete this post so sorry for the confusion. But my actual IGN is Toyed

Channel link: - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OvwT8wADo4ENpJ-1EeVww/videos?disable_polymer=true

Number of subs: - 520

Average number of views per vid: 100-500

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I’ve been streaming on munchymc lately and its been a lot of fun

Servers for which you have created content: HCStatic and a lot of my servers that I created with friends and some of hypixel

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I will stream and get you a good amount of players and I will be dedicated to the server by playing everyday and try to stream once everyday if I can

2 Likes

Be more involved within the community. As someone who’s played everyday for a year, I haven’t seen your name online even once.

-1 from me

1 Like

I don’t talk in chat and I usually 1v1 my fans and not try hard pvp

Then how are people supposed to know who you are? Nobody knows you if you never talk in chat. Try to talk at least a little bit so we can learn your personality and get to know you!

1 Like

Not a single vid on munchy
I never see you stream
Not very active

i streamed yesterday and I told people Inwas streaming I was streaming 5pm est

You dont have to be active in the community for this rank, however you have not made a single video on mucnhymc -1

+1 really nice person idk what all these other guys talking about but i think he is great fit.

I’ve given you Media for a trial period of 30 days. We’ll extend this rank for longer once you’ve created Munchy content and once it’s been evaluated.

Congrats and Good Luck!

3 Likes