[๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜] ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

I already love this video :sob:

1 Like

tysm <3

2 Likes

how much is the bath water (asking for a friend)

3 Likes

i mean whats your budget

1 Like

I love youtube shorts

3 Likes

IGNs: Ripshot, lukeloaf
Video link: How to win Woolwars against a Moderator | #woolwars #woolwarscompetition - YouTube
Video Concept: An accurate representation of how to beat a Moderator in Woolwars.

20 Likes

IGN: ZachDontFall
Video Link: Me Incredible becomes uncanny woolwars edition #woolwars #woolwarscompetition - YouTube
Video Concept:
Weโ€™ve all had that moment, youโ€™re in the middle of your best win streak, 5 seconds left before the game starts then BAM a god player joins and you have to panic to leave before the game begins. Basically, I made the popular โ€œMr. Incredible Becomes Uncannyโ€ meme into that. The format SUCKS but itโ€™s surprisingly hard to make a split-screen video in 9:16 format so I just had to settle with this.

People in the video:
@Spooku
@Twinkiewinkie
@HELIXED
@OneJet
@bbrina
@TonyMax
@IceBreaker420
@ZombieBot1
@SolusContinuum
@joekoe

Hope yโ€™all enjoy

20 Likes

IGN: MoonPie6000
Video link: Minecraft but MoonPie6000 VS MunchyMC Mod Omarmu - YouTube
Video Concept: Minecraft but MoonPie6000 VS Omarmu. I am trying to surpass Omarmu on Wool Wars Wins. And if I surpass Omarmu ONCE, I will publish my own Texture Pack (it is still currently on creation process) based on the theme MoonPie6000 and it will be called Moonlight Royal. Hope that you all will enjoy :smiley:

*Hoi Omar :slight_smile:

15 Likes

IGN[s]: DutchMTC
Video link[s]:
YouTube - Good old memories... #shorts #WoolWars #WoolWarsCompetition - YouTube
GameJolt - Good old memoriesโ€ฆ - @miyaki
Video Concept: There is a ton of players who have absolutely loved WoolWars since the beginning, so I decided to bring back some memories for them and make a cool edit containing stuff from old WoolWars! Nostalgia time :)

19 Likes

Reminder that submissions will close in about 48 hours!

Make sure youโ€™ve replied to this post with your submission(s) if you havenโ€™t yet!

9 Likes

To save your ears please turn your volume down before viewing, I am very loud. Apologies in advance.

IGN: Twinkiewinkie
Video Links:

Video Concept: Iโ€™m going to be honest, there wasnโ€™t much of a thought out concept besides my viewers liking the song โ€˜Muffinโ€™ and watching streams of me screaming in WoolWars. I took both and put them together at 2am, and behold this masterpiece.

16 Likes

My ears hurt now

3 Likes

Cooll

2 Likes

IGN[s]: DidYouEatMyFries !

Video link[s]: When #Dream Plays #WoolWars - YouTube
Game Jolt - Games for the love of it
Game Jolt - Games for the love of it
https://www.tiktok.com/@frieslive/video/7094136531270798638
Betrayal. #WoolWars - YouTube

Video Concept: Dream in a Nutshell.
Winning WoolWars with Hilarious Luck!
Fire Resistance is always clutch!
Enderpearls just Evaporate.
Fellow Content Creator โ€œAccidentallyโ€ executes me.

[Last Minute Submissions Just like in school :D]

8 Likes

IGN: KantoKairyu
Video Link: The 5 Step Guide To Woolwars
Video Concept:
As someone who sucks at WoolWars but still loves to play I decided to make a (hopefully) comedic little parody video detailing my personal highly accurate guide as to how I go about playing WoolWars!
Also just wanted to say thanks to NoteBlockMatt for letting me use his music here :)

9 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Yes, the paid dancers were most useful pfft

1 Like

Submissions have now been closed! The results will be announced in another post on June 1st! Thanks for all your submissions & Good luck!

14 Likes