[๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜] ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป

Hi Iโ€™m Mddey!

3 Likes

Hi Iโ€™m breaking this chain!

5 Likes

Hi Iโ€™m breaking this chain Iโ€™m luna

5 Likes

Hi Iโ€™m Miyaki!

2 Likes

Confuses

4 Likes

damn it

3 Likes

Hey Im Alan!

1 Like

Hoi, I am MoonPie6000!

1 Like

Hi I am very late!
And I guess Iโ€™m Vivian :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

qโ€ฆ t vivian

Looking forward to see whatโ€™s gonna happen ;)

1 Like

I WILL START I GUESS :smiley:

IGN: joekoe
Video link: #woolwars #woolwarscompetition #short #tiktok - YouTube
Video Concept: uHmm rating your favorite Woolwars map :sparkles:

17 Likes

Elf forest & Mineshaft legacy >>>

You did Tartarus wrong D:

2 Likes

Tartarus like @Tarteris

2 Likes

Yas! Primordial prisons forever!

1 Like

Question, can we put the hashtags in the description of the video if its on youtube? or does it have to be in the title?

1 Like

They can be in the description I believe

2 Likes

IGN[s]: uFalcon
Video link[s]: Woolwars, but Iโ€™m in third personโ€ฆ - YouTube
Video Concept: Woolwars, but Iโ€™m in third person

19 Likes

IGN: Zombiebot1
Video Link: Feelings of Woolwars - YouTube
Video Concept:
While playing woolwars, Iโ€™ve discovered that there are a lot of experiences that all players have had. For example, everyone has felt the frustration of knocking someone off the edge, only to discover that theyโ€™re using feather. Common moments like that bring us together and shape woolwars into the gamemode we all know.
The goal of my video is to describe to the viewer just how great woolwars is, and itโ€™s hard. How do you explain with words the satisfaction of luring an enemy into an engineer trap, or the adrenaline of running away from a speedster? You donโ€™t. You show.
In one minute, Iโ€™ve pieced together a collection of experiences and feelings that I believe do the best job of summarizing the gamemode. Experiences of stress, amazement, and cooperation, all painting a picture of the gamemode we love. This isnโ€™t a commentary, and this isnโ€™t a guide. This is, The Feelings of Woolwars

30 Likes

I saw myself twice in that video and I do not like it :cry:

8 Likes

IGN[s]: ItsJstJimmy
Video link[s]: [Woolwars But IM IN A BATHTUB WoolWars But IM IN A BATHTUB - YouTube
Video Concept: So Bassicly I thought of the most stupidest way to play woolwars i was gonna play in my car but that wouldve raised some questions so why not go to the place where i have the most privacy the bathroom And won in the bathroom map. I really hope you enjoy

22 Likes