ToonMares's Helper Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have been a regular player since the start of 2023.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I can record and upload good quality videos

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I have both TeamSpeak3 and Discord. I am very knowledgeable with both.

Application

IGN:
ToonMares

Timezone:
GMT+3

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes, I own a decent mic that I can use during an interview.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Prison

How active can you be per week?
I am on for at least a few hours a day but I do have days of absence.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Yes, I do have one punishment on MunchyMC. This happened when I was younger but I learned my lesson now. I was using a hacked client with KillAura. I know that this was an awful thing to do, and I am responsable for all my actions. I have taken that moment as a lesson and I promise I won’t hack anymore on the MunchyMC server. I want this server to have a good comunity.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I have applied one more time for helper yesterday. I have learned more about applications and I think I am ready to make an application again. If I become a part of the staff team I can really help out the server.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
People don’t know me but I promise I will be a good staff member. I am chill, never toxic. I am nice to people and I think they will have a great time with me. I think people will start to know me. From now on I will be more and more active and I will get to know more players from MunchyMC.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am intrested in this role because I think I can really help this incredible comunity. MunchyMC has improved my life prior to me joining for the first time. I have made new friends and I think I can be a great member of the staff team.

My motivation is that I saw members of the staff team do their work, and I think I can be a good staff member. I have saw hackers on diffrent servers and I think I will do a good job at cathing and reporting hackers. I really want to be a helper brcause I can help the comunity in many ways. I think helper is the perfect role to me because if I get accepted I do not have that much experience with moderating.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I will rate myself a solid 7, because I do have some experience with moderating. I have owned a Discord server and I was doing a pretty good job.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I would rate myself an 8 out of 10 because I have been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now and I know some:
KillAura, Flight and NoFall but along the way I can learn.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have made reports in game using the /report command.
But if I get accepted I can easily report the hacker to the staff team.

-1, Plagiarized a previous staff application, Not well known/Inactive as well.

2 Likes

@ToonMares Your previous application was denied for plagiarism. You may reapply next staff application season.