Toofives builder application

IGN and past IGN’s:toofive

Timezone: eu sweden

Discord username: toofive#5040

How long have you played MunchyMC? i have been played here for not that long but im going to be active

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: ok im proud of that star wars ship that i built not long ago and i have been working on it for like 1 week and now its finished and its my absolotly favourite build because i like star wars and i have been a star wars fan for over 3 years and im so proud of it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: i have been used World Edit much but Voxel not that much im more experienced with World edit because i have been using World edit much

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): im good at building spawns, maps and houses and im not that good at building like Mountains but im pretty good at building spawns because i have builded spawns much in my Life

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?: i have been working on many servers Before and being builder on servers named: slimepvp, multipvp, scandipvp, agoniaopen

Describe yourself: so my name is Lukas and im 12 years old im a mature and good person and im good at making new friends and listening i dont know many of the staffs but im sure that we will be friends. i go to a English school in sweden and im good at it and i like too play fotboll and play minecraft i live in sweden so we have different timezones but i sure that i will be Active still i go to basketball too not just fotboll basketbol to. im a kind person and helps everyone even badboyhalo because i liked skeppy for like 3 months but when i saw that skeppy ruined badboyhalos server then i become a fan of badboyhalo got interseted of playing on this server and now i play here. im a Quick Learning person i learn things Quick when it comes to building and moderating but i like too build and i usually play on faction servers and build decorations in bases and i have been building since i was 8 years old (4 years of building) and i can be Active like 4 hours a day and help with building

2 Likes

Do you have more builds to show us?

i have some more that im working on

im almost finished

ok I like the second build but I want to see more of your builds

1 Like

I’d like more builds aswell.

+1

~ Q

Your builds are very simple and small, even though you have showed us different themes. You say that spawns is your speciality, but I can’t see any spawns here. I like your last structure, but the upwards curves are a little weird and the structure itself is small and under-detailed. I would recommend you being a little more ambitious with your builds and detailing more, good luck! +0.3

im building a spawn right now