TomatoCodes Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Current: TomatoCodes. Past:ItzDerqfyYT, WTFqst, TomatoHax441, CallMeTomato.

Timezone: Greek Timezone (GMT +3)

How often can you host events: I can host 5+ events every day and on weekends all day
(I don’t know how many).

What sets you apart from other applicants: What sets me apart from other appliciants is that I will be really active, I have experience of event hosting on my own server, I’m friendly and helpful, when people ask me for events I start them, but I don’t host all the time because hosting all time makes people not to play kitpvp and just ask for events all the time and play them. I know many people on your server because im staff on one server and I own one and those both have many players. I know three languages: English, Greek, German.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: As an event member on MunchyMC I can bring more people from my server, I can host many events, I can try to make a better community and ask questions too if staff are offline.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Event Members can course host an event when asked but not one every 2 minutes, they can bring members, try to make a better community, answer questions if they can, report hackers because they are active and on events by recording or screenshotting(For example: See somebody in sumo antikb or bhopping or etc.).

Anything else you would like to add: Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information or anything else: Discord: TomatoCodes#9985, I have TS too. Thank you for reading this application.

joined 5 hours ago

thought i was staff and spammed my messages on how to apply for event

Uhm i dont understand. You mean I asked you how to apply continiously? No. I asked you 3 times why you dont make me because you said you are staff and I dont get event hoster because i have bad username.

what did you just say? lol

-1 immature, very defensive when people go back on what he says. New member aswell get used to the community before heading straight to the apply section. You seem to me like a staff hunter or a higher position hunter if you will.

@HCFSkybridge thanks for your comment anyways but im not new I just changed username.

I will give you that but there are still the other qualities you need to work on.

1 Like

He wasn’t being defensive… He was just trying to get a better understanding of what dishrespect said in his reply.

1 Like

…Who are you?

not sure about that one chief

2 Likes

@Entulea i changed username

The point of the screenshot was to show you joined less than a month ago, I personally believe all event members should have a good amount of time played as well as know the community.

The username doesn’t change that. When I first joined my name was Boomer0214 and now its saladbutter, and my join date is still April 25, 2015.

as salad already said, servers save your mojang ID, not your username, as stated in the patch notes for 1.7.6 pre-release.

i wish i could give two -1s since you like to lie.

1 Like

-1, You show perfect grammar in your application for good looks, but I have seen your other posts & you don’t care about it. Also I’ve never seen you online, lacking detail, immaturity,& new to the server.

Sorry for the double post, but ouch that’s gotta hurt. Pretty much exposed. @Entulea

1 Like

Hey TomatoCodes!

Like said above, you joined very recently. I do believe you should spend more time on the server before applying for this position, getting to know the server more better and being more active.

I also recomend that if you are going to apply for a position, bolding your quetions to make the application stand out.

For now, i’m going to have to give you a 0 since you joined very recent. Good luck! :slight_smile:

TomatoCodes, you seem like you are quite new, (You joined the forums Nov 4), I would suggest you spending some more time on teamspeak, in-game, and on the forums. I would also suggest you include a bit more detail in your application. Good luck.

It’s a pretty decent application!
Although I haven’t really seen you around so maybe you should try to get more interactive with the community!
I wish you the best of luck :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @TomatoCodes! Here is what I think about your application.

• I don’t think you read this question correctly. Its asking if you have any experience of an Event Member on the server doing something positive.

• You application is very unorganized and is hard to read. Try to bold your questions. I think there is a little of miss punctuation.

• You are new to the community you did join only about a month ago. Try to interact with the server more. I do not see you on a lot so activity is something you need to work on.

• You do seem a little bit immature because you were being defensive to others comments to your application. Try working on your maturity too.

Overall, its going to be a -1 for me. I wish you the best of luck!

@blokbasher yes you are right. I just want to be on event team, if I need to work more on server I will do it so thank you so much for your reply and I promise I will be more active!