Tojeam's Event Team Application

IGN:
tojeam

:cat: Age:

:joy_cat: Timezone:

GMT+1 :england:

:smiley_cat: What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

WoolWars :woolwars:

:black_cat: How often can you host events?

• Monday 7pm-1am

• Tuesday: 6pm-1am

• Wednesday: 7pm-1am

• Thursday: 6pm-1am

• Friday: 7pm-2am

• Saturday: 1pm-3am

• Sunday: 1pm-1am

I’ll probably be on each day for maybe 30 minutes to two hours each day, but if needed I can try log on more often.

:cat2: What sets you apart from other applicants?

I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is my knowledge of the game, my reputation as a well-known, trusted, and well-liked member of the community, and my activity.
I have played a lot and learned a decent amount about how the event hosting and rewarding system works, and feel I have the game sense to create and host fun and fair events.

:smirk_cat: What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I hope I will be able to bring more consistent, original, and fun events to the server, and the ability to interact with members of the server to encourage them to stay.
I would also act as a kind and friendly person to beginners on the server, helping them with any queries they have about events/the server in general.

:smile_cat: What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe I am well known and trusted throughout the community, and am known and liked by most of the people in the server.
I have played woolwars for a long time and have met tons of friends and got to know a lot of people from the community. I also try to remain as non-toxic as possible, and never try to start arguments or disputes.

:kissing_cat: Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the event team to try and bring in a more active community to woolwars, given the fact there isn’t much of a community at all right now.
I also want to try and make the game as a whole more enjoyable for people by making it more unique by hosting unique, fun events, maybe even making my own, who knows :3

:scream_cat: Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

One STRENGTH I have is that I believe I am able to learn quickly how to host events, and am not afraid to ask questions regarding how to effectively host events.

One WEAKNESS I have is that I struggle with talking to and getting comfortable with new people, which may hinder me in communicating with the community.

:heart_eyes_cat: Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive:

oChocolate hosting certain events I requested for him to host.
Ironnose creating unique and new events.
Omarmu bringing a large amount of players in to play events with his streams.
turtle blackmailed me into adding him so like
turtle: good at being annoying

Anything else you would like to add:
sorry if im rambling or repeating myself or if anything is wrong im eepy :zzz:
also ty sim for encouraging to apply :3c

13 Likes

tojam
-1+2

1 Like

Communicating with others is a big part of event and I think you need to work on that man as that’s a really big part. I understand you want to make the woolwars community more active and I think you’re one of the people to do this BUT you need to know communication is how you keep others on woolwars by asking what events you should host. With that I hope you do understand this but + 0.90

Huge good luck getting it toejam!!! I believe!

1 Like

Also stop staying up til 1 am, I’m concerned for your sleep schedule sir

1 Like

-1 this dude is strange…

Summary

Jk!!! +1

1 Like

TOEJM HUge +1

1 Like

+1, one of the most beautiful applications i have ever seen

2 Likes

TOJAMAMAM +1

1 Like

any person who comes to the realization that an application for a minecraft server isnt that big of a deal and is bold enough to make a joke out of it gets a +1 from me

2 Likes

TOEJAM!! huge +1 purely for the cat emojis (GOOD LUCK)

1 Like

Big +1

If you get it, please host lucky blocks :pleading_face:

1 Like

WOLWERS!

6 Likes

Huge +1

Good Luck!!

1 Like

plus 1

1 Like

ty everyone for the replies they mean a lot <3

+1, toegam

1 Like

Hey toejam… Unfortunately, we loved your application and require a few minutes of your time this week. Please contact me on discord to set up an interview! :partying_face:

12 Likes

WOOOO congrats Tojeam!!

1 Like

Congrats Tojam :D :sunglasses:

1 Like

CONGRATS TOJEAM!!

1 Like