Threadys Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Thready

Timezone: EST.
Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Both

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 16 Day

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):
~Made Builds For Minesharp, CodePvp, DistrictNetwork, StrideZone.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): World Edit
Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
Detailing, Structures And Best Of All Making Designs ( Patterns Shapes Etc )

Describe yourself
I Am A Bright Young Man Looking For Something To Do On His Free Time :slight_smile:
You Guys Will Get To Know Me As I Will Hopefully Make It Into The Build Team

Things About Me :slight_smile:

~I Am A Network Penetration Tester
~Good Builder
~Can Configure Ymal ( I Know No One Cares :sob:
~Can Create Proxies ( Both Residential And Non Residential)
~Can Create VPN’s Though OpenVPN

I’m giving you a -1 because

• You just joined today
  • even though you are a great builder, you have no experience on Munchy and you don’t yet know how it works

• I think your builds are great, but I gave you a -1 because you joined today and haven’t met the community fully, nobody knows you yet
  • I think you should get involved in the teamspeak and discord servers to meet more people here!
  • stay active on the forums too!

Even though I gave you a -1 now, my answer can change the more I get to know you in-game and on the forums. Good luck!

1 Like

" you have no experience on Munchy and you don’t yet know how it works"
You’re Right, Even If I Don’t Know How Munchy Works How Would That Stop My Ability To Build? Building Is Totally Different From Being A Helper/Mod/Admin/Etc, I Build What I Am Asked To Building Will Not Require Me To Know Anything About How The Server Runs, All I Will Do As A Builder Is Build, I Dont Need To Learn Much About The Server, Builders Are Not Made To Moderate.

1 Like

I agree, builders aren’t here to moderate. However, it’s still a good idea to get to know the community to know who you are building for. Also, the Admins don’t know you yet, they don’t know what kind of person you are and what kind of addition you could be to the team (or if you’ll abuse).

I literally don’t know why you need to get to know the community to become a builder. Being a builder literally has nothing to do with you publicly. Being a builder is just for building, nothing else. You can be super toxic and still be a builder, because BUILDING has nothing to do with how you act in chat. I rest my case.

1 Like

Do you want a guy to get builder that never comes on? Or somebody that tells people to kill themselves and get ran over by a truck?

Mods, Bug Testers, Admins, the Idea Team, and Builders all alike represent what Munchy is. If you have a toxic person or a complete asshole as any one of those, naturally people are going to question what Munchy is about.

1 Like

I talked to you on TeamSpeak, and though others say you are toxic, you seem like a pretty decent guy to me. You look like you have good potential. I’d suggest adding a few more bigger builds and some with a bit more variety too, and just work on your activity since you just recently joined. Then more people will know you and how you act, if you can communicate well (like for the team for example), etc. Based on what we discussed, though, it looks like you are pretty dedicated and have potential.

I don’t know your activity yet, but you seem like a good, dedicated guy with potential. I won’t give a rating yet, though, because I want to see more about you and your builds first.

Good luck!

~Mythical :sheep:

2 Likes

Thank You Brother :slight_smile::kissing_heart:

I Will Be Inactive For 3 Days (Wont Be On The Server Due To Test’s)

Im rating this ‘‘Neutral’’

I can not see the builds you’ve made, tried different browsers and still doesnt work. Please fix the pictures and I’ll give a rate.

This is a great application, but - There is a lack of detail, would love to know more about you and what you are capable of building. Now, there is two builds which are stolen which you have seemed to have modified - 2nd picture 3rd picture are builds you have modified. Make sure the builds are 100% by you before posting. - But other than that, some pretty cool builds!

Good luck

Regards,
Panda

Please Clear Your Cookies

All The Builds Are Mine, These Builds Have Been Made For Minesharp

Hi
I am more than welcome to provide evidence via pm if you’d like?

I’m going to have to give a -1

• you joined very recently
  • the builds vary from mediocre to amazing so I think that’s kinda sketchy

Spend some time on munchy man, get to know the server and the people who play. Make sure this is a decision you’d want to make before you go and apply.

You Are Free To Contact Minesharp

I Wanted To Show My Progress Overtime

I don’t need to contact anyone when the proof is in my hands. If you built for another server, I assume they bought the build and then you modified it - if that is the case, then I’d like to see more builds by you!

Well That’s Unfortunate I Wont Be Able To Help You Get Proof As I Have Tried To Get My Builds From The Server On Minesharp http://prntscr.com/lapriy ( This Is The Minesharp Manager ), You Can’t Assume That I “Brought” The Build When You Don’t Want To Contact The Server To Get Proof That I “Brought” The Builds, Alot Of People Think I Either Brought The Build Because In There Minds They Don’t Think Its Possible For A Single Soul To Build It.

Hey @Thready
Sadly, we haven’t had the pleasure of having you on our servers at all recently, so I cannot offer you a place in our build team right now.
If you are still interested, apply again next year.
Happy holidays!