Thqnder's Build Team Application

IGN and Past IGN’s: Thqnder, ThqnderFox, ThunderFoxx, ThunderFoxYT, CakeMudkipYT, ThunderFoxYT, Thunder_Fox76, NoHaxJustMudkip, Mudkpp, ItsMudkipz, MudkipJaDNA, Mudkipz_, MudkipzRuel, Dubstep_KP, OreolovingMudkip, KipFlip, Dj_Kipflip, XxRoboticMudkpxX, Thunder_Fox76

Timezone: CST

Can you use Discord or Teamspeak? (state one or both): I mainly use and prefer Discord, but I will get TeamSpeak if asked.

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve watched videos about it from Skeppy and BadBoyHalo, but never really got around to playing it until a while ago. About 2-3 weeks ago, I think. I don’t play Minecraft a lot and if I do, it’s building in single player.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

NOTE: The first one isn’t done because I just started it today and the 2nd one was made about a year ago. I don’t have many builds on my current computer until I find my laptop.

Can you use WorldEdit or Voxel? (state one or both): I can use WorldEdit somewhat well. Never really tried using Voxel.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): As seen in the pictures above, I’m pretty good at houses. I’ve been making houses for years and I’ve improved a lot. I’ve never made a house using a tutorial, mostly because I can’t follow along, plus I have my own designs so don’t need to use someone else’s. I’m also trying to get better at terraforming. I love landscapes and I think terraforming would be a fantastic way of showing it.

Describe yourself: I’m pretty quirky, but I know when to take things seriously and when to joke around. Like when I’m in a call with a friend and we’re playing games, I know that it’s ok to make jokes and stuff. But when I’m in an interview or something, I know that it’s time to be serious. I’ve been a builder for about 2 years now. I’m mostly self-taught but I’ve taken some building advice from my friend and fellow Minecraft Builder YouTuber Grian. I would consider myself good, but that’s only when it comes to houses and decoration. I’m not to prank or mess with other’s builds like Skeppy does often without their permission. I’m currently in a class for the bucket drum and that class has assisted me with focusing on one thing. This applies with schoolwork and building.

Thank you and I hope to be joining the build team. Have a nice day/evening! :D

MunchyMC probably does not need very small builds but i think it could still help if you collaborated with another builder. Other than that it is a good application. I hope that because you watch skeppy which is a channel that mainly trolls does not mean that you will troll though.

very true, but it’d have to be detailed

I think this man needs to add more detail into his builds.

Me too. Just re-looked over them and they really arent that great for the high-quality of MunchyMC

I was in a rush to make the first build because I had to go to bed but I wanted to make the application that night. I made a somewhat different version of that about 2 weeks ago, but I don’t have the build currently.
The 2nd build was made last year. I wasn’t all that good when it came to decoration back then.

Maybe next time showcase your high quality builds or specify that in your app?

Hey @Thqnder
Thanks for applying! Sadly, your builds are all very small so we cannot properly evaluate your building skills. You may apply again next year with some more examples of your builds.
Happy holidays!