Thoughts on Farming Nerf?

I personally think the nerf is complete and utter bullshit. Why is it the good things always get nerfed, why don’t they fix the things that are actually broken instead of nerfing farms? I’m not sure about other people but I can’t go outside I always randomly crash and am on a constant 150 ping mining isn’t an option because it’s complete and utter dog shit without a really good set.

After this nerf drugs are gonna be a lot more scares the prices are gonna skyrocket because the lack of drugs and the high amount of demand.

If its not broken why fix it, I never seen someone cry about how broken farming was because it was so easy to farm people were looking for other people just to use their farm cells I personally know Draginix_ does this and lots of people use it. Farming was super easy to get into and with the high prices of everything on this map why nerf it?? If the people in-charge have this mindset why doesn’t everything else get nerfed maybe then the economy will get better just a bit. just maybe. At the end the people in-charge are gonna see how bad this was and people are gonna leave because they don’t like pvp. Anyway what is everyone’s thoughts on this?

1 Like

My opinion is the farming nerf was a long time coming, drug prices won’t rise and I think you’re overreacting just a smidge. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a million times, farming does not have risks involved so it should not be as powerful of a money making method as mining. Mining should always be the most powerful money making method full stop. Farming should be decent but not overpowered like it was for most of this map. To add onto this, a myth with the goal of making money should not be losing out to farming specials and legendaries.

Just a footnote here, the forums is a place for calm discussion, so consider presenting your thoughts in a less aggravated way. I get your upset and you’ve voiced that in your opinions, but consider toning it down just a little bit.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re trying to say. I’m more or less pissed about how it was not included in the CL and the players had to find out about it and we’re still not too sure about the extent of the nerf.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a bit weird not getting included in the changelog

3 Likes