This Week on Woolwars - Vol. 2

Right lads. It’s Week 2 of the best newspaper ever to grace Woolwars. You know what’s about to happen-and so do I! So without further ado:

This week on Woolwars, @SolusContinuum took the top spot in the Wins leaderboard!

After many games of grinding, in a turn of events that every woolwars player expected, Solus Continuum has FINALLY taken the top spot!

This is certainly a momentous occasion, as calieco and Anjo_Leo before them held the position for many months.

IMG_20210207_214327

Here’s to more fierce leaderboard competition!

@xoau gets unbanned!

A personal friend of a lot of active woolwars players, professional cutie xoau has been unbanned!
Husband of mine @JamieDactyl purchased an unban for her in an unexpected act of kindness. He’s adorable.

We’re all glad to see her back!

Brand new map!

As expected, on Monday, the new map ‘Vikings’ was added!

It’s an absolutely beautiful map, with the ring style gameplay that so many woolwars players love, and an epic ship at the top for some amazing endgame battles. You can see it here:

Community Discord Redesigned

One day, SixBullets decided he had enough. So with a little help from the wonderful Ibby, he designed a new layout for the discord, with new channels!
BFI01 added them soon after, along with minimal (very few) (à tiny amount of) creative input from himself!

I didn’t make this article just to make myself look good. I didn’t. (maybe)

Valentines Day Update!

A brand new pink themed lobby has been introduced until 17th February!
Along with it, a cute new command! /kiss IGN will send them a kiss!

You can find the post here: Happy Valentines from WoolWars!

Map Survey STILL not done!

Due to an unfortunate lack of motivation, SixBullets STILL hasn’t finished doing the maths.
This is very disappointing and we hope next week is different.

Leaderboard Updates

thanks to @HELIXSREVENGE for the pictures
The biggest change this week is Solus Continuum making it to #1 wins! What a cutie!

Thanks all for reading! If you want to see this newspaper continued, please like so I know you like it!

numba six!

23 Likes

Very informative edition :slight_smile:

6 Likes

wow! Hikket, Blossoma, Mr_Egel and IamHULK53 made it onto the same leaderboard twice

4 Likes

WOOO highlight if the week is when i read theese :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

With Blossoma I’m technically 1st in wins cough cough

Nice job on the news though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very pog😎

1 Like

for now

3 Likes

Hmm very interesting. Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks all for the positive feedback! It means a lot :)

1 Like