This post is about waypoints

Hey friends, I’m Scop311! Today I’m here to write about waypoints and why I believe they should be allowed. First off, I’ll admit I haven’t been playing prison since the War of 1812 and I know that I may have missed some crazy debacle which is the reason waypoints are now not allowed, but I personally believe that they should be allowed in map 10. List of reasons why belowwwwwwww!!

Reasons to add waypoints:

1. we have 5 different outside worlds in map 10, as y’all may know remembering where every spot is in the outside world can be quite painful at times, for example in the hero’s world I’ve struggled to remember where 1 simple spot is which has caused me hours of wasted time running to the wrong side of the map looking for it.

2. Almost every server I’ve played on allows waypoints, from hypickel to any faction server. So why should munchy be different? I know it might’ve made more sense in previous maps due to there only being 1 outside world, but we’re in 2023 guys, Change is needed.

3. They look cool, They look very awesome!

Now with those reasons out of the way, I’ll write about some cons of adding waypoints.

The cons of adding waypoints

1. It may ruin the aspect of the outside world for new players, as some may know I started maining prison towards the middle of map 9, and one of the huge learning aspects of prison for a playing joining mid map player was to learn the spots outside, but by adding waypoints it can take that aspect out of the game.

2. People using the normal mc client may see it as an advantage, Ofc waypoints are an advantage to people using clients such as lunar client, feather client, etc but tbf if ur not playing on a client in 2023 ur kinda of odd :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, that’s all folks, also I’ll make sure to remind y’all THIS IS MY OPINION so if you think its stupid go ahead and write out ur college essays about how my opinion is stupid, but in the end, I simply just wanna see some cool beams in the outside world, and I hope y’all can agree with this.

Credit to lxshiox and leeway to talking about this randomly in vc and giving me the idea to write this !!

16 Likes

I completely agree with these statements.

3 Likes

finally some actually good forums content

3 Likes

watermelon

3 Likes

FREE ME! please?

3 Likes

Dude I agree completely, I’ve tried getting some friends into the game recently and the outside world is just too overwhelming and is just so easy to get lost in. Being able to create a loot path or having a way to remember the cool spot you found one time would be awesome.

3 Likes

+1 agree

2 Likes

+1, I feel like disallowing this is a bit unnecessary, especially this map.

2 Likes

+1 i use waypoints

2 Likes

+1 Yes. Simply yes. This is definitely needed by now

2 Likes

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

Real. I support this idea. Scop on top

3 Likes

The only negative thing is for people that don’t have them but that’s on them because lunar and feather are free +2

Scop on top

1 Like

+1 have screenshots of him using waypoints

2 Likes

Something smart has finally came out of scops mouth? is this world even real

3 Likes

+1 bro this needs to happen

2 Likes

i aint reading allat but i agree cuz waypoints are goog and i love telescopes <3

3 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure why waypoints were decided against in the first place

2 Likes

I completely and totally agree. The coordinate system is built into Minecraft. It is completely legal to write down the location of every place. I don’t understand why munchy is so heavily against waypoints, especially in that context. It simply doesn’t make sense why you would make such an unnecessary barrier to entry for high-end looting.

If you disagree with this post, you probably have no life and spend hundreds of hours looting so you can brag about knowing all the spots.

(Yes I know I’m not playing this map, this is still a topic I feel strongly about)

3 Likes

otay i agreer

2 Likes