This needs to be said

SoupHG needs to be a separate server, or needs to be able to be hosted by elite ranks. The staff and event team only host sumo. Back to back to back to back. This sucks! Players are upset with these staff members refusing to host the game mode they love. And when questioned why they don’t host game-modes other than sumo, they respond with “I am not obligated to host what you want - Examiner 8/13/19” Clearly these staff don’t care about the player-base being happy. So please allow people with ranks to host this beloved game-mode, or make it a separate server.

2 Likes

Nice paraphrasing, but my statement “I am under no obligation to host an event” is true, I am first and foremost a moderator and my position does not require me to host events. Now, if someone was cheating and I said “I’m under no obligation to ban them” then sure, there would be a problem.

That being said, I would like to see SoupHG, or SG (which isn’t a Munchy native gamemode but would be fun), become a separate server.

6 Likes

Being a moderator on MunchyMC is much more than just catching cheaters. You are suppose to help the playerbase in all ways you can. You are a community beacon. Saying that you are not obligated to host it just shows how arrogant and ignorant you are, and that you really don’t care about the players.

I agree, the server NEEDS SOUPHG! There’s an EU SoupHG server already, and it gains ALOT of US players, Now if this server gives soup hg a second chance, than there will be A lot of players.
+1

SoupHG used to be a server. Nobody played it. Ever.

1 Like

I think it shows how ignorant you are because you can’t tell Examiner that he doesn’t care about the players when he is literally not able to host events. He is a staff member, not an event member. They’re different for a reason.
As far as I know, he does not have the permissions to host the event. I could be wrong, but either way it’s not his job.

1 Like

It’s the event team role to host events, moderator also have the option to host events but they don’t have to… he needs to moderate the server

1 Like

Examiner 8/13/19

~Ned

they used to have a hg server but no one played

1 Like

We’ve already given HG 4 chances in total. The playerbase interested in a soup HG server has dropped below feasible numbers between 2014 and 2015 and has been declining ever since. For now, occasional, irregular HG events is all we can really work with.

8 Likes

Yeah just hop on kitpvp for a bit and an admin usually hosts souphgs or goldhgs. No matter what anyone says the hg server would be dead after a few weeks.

2 Likes

4 Chances and that before 2015, but it’s 2019.
Not only are they stuck in 1.7, their minds are also stuck in 2015.

Which haven’t happend in forever. Do a quarter quell.

Can we get an MCSG gamemode

1 Like

How many players are actually mad at Examiner besides “you”

1 Like

quit speaking

2 Likes

Examiner is in the right here, it never says moderators are expected to host events, that’s why they have a team for it, The event team.

Hum that looks like a good idea but I don’t play this gamemode so i don’t know :joy: