This is revolving the scam around ingbjomar

So a few day’s ago I told chill_95 I was leaveing the server he was like no then he brought up a raid to ingbjomar makeing up lies NOTE:I TAKE FULL RESPONCABLEITY FOR MY ACTIONS:Saying he belived damouR’s lies starting makeing up stuff like that then he starting going for I mean you are quitting so I logged on ingbjomar’s account unclaimed his cell I claimed it cellmated chill_95 and we took everything

Note:I am not asking for forgiveness but I am takeing full responcableity for:Takeing it all Alting Going on ingbjomar’s account And everything I did I am not a nice person I do know that I will not be accepted back into munchymc and I know NO ONE WILL EVER TRUST ME and this all is true I deserve to be riddaculed banned stats reset everything taken:That I have left: Cause I know I do deserve this.

I cannot be trusted I can’t even trust myself now I had his stuff for 2 days he does have all of his stuff back now but I STILL RAIDED MY FRIEND I am jerk and stupid for even doing this

Note:This is my last fourm post and if you want to riddicule me I will be on kitpvp

EDIT:So I was looking at rules and look at rule 5:https://www.munchymc.com/rules
Now I can get banned for this now Now BAN ME and chill_95 for what we did

3 Likes

Dude we all make mistakes but it’s important we learn from those mistakes so all is forgiven :smile:

5 Likes

lol…

Respect for making the post! :slight_smile:

im confused how did you get his account?

You mean to tell me…
you want me to forgive a scammer.
One who scammed 3 of my friends already.
:thinking:

1 Like

An account of a youtuber gets compromised all the time, last week, it got compromised and it took many hours to get that player banned, as all the anticheat checks are off for the youtube rank on hypixel.
That particular hacker was able to end every game within 5 seconds.
I guess, that Mojang Support was part of their way into that friend’s account. :thinking:

1 Like

WAIT @BadBoyHalos how did you get his account!?

Right, so
what did you just say?

I asked for it he gave it to me in dm’s on discord cause I need demeter set but we ar egood now

I dont even know

NANI NANI lol

please don’t necro post