TheTimeDefenders Application!

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

:star2:TheTimeDefenders Staff Application :star2:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I joined MunchyMC on December 25th, 2018. I’ve been off and on threw out the year but I haven’t been super active until these last few weeks. I’ve been able to get a job as well as less school which has allowed me to spend more time on MunchyMC. I’m planning on keeping this activity up.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

IGN:
TheTimeDefender
Timezone:
CST

Languages Spoken:
English (Fluent) And Spanish (Fluent)

Server you would like to moderate:
WoolWars and possibly KitPvP

How active can you be per week?
Workdays (1 - 4 Hours)
Normal Days (2 - 6 Hours)
Sundays (2 - 8 Hours)

14 - 42 Hours a Week.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC on December 25th, 2018 and I think one of the main things that made me stay is the community. I absolutely love how friendly and respectful most everyone is. Every day I’ve logged out I’ve always had the chance to make amazing memories. I also love all the events the community has. Whether it’s Eevee streaming or Bad doing some type of event. There’s always stuff going on and always something new to try.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
Nope.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I owned a server for around 2 Years called TimeZoomers, This was an amazing experience as I got the chance to Run a community and learn the ins and outs. Although it had its stressful moments I’m really happy with the experience and the memories I got to make with the players. After 2 Years of running it I handed the server on to a family member. our highest Player count was around 20 and the average was 5 - 10. The server has decently slowed down over the Years but I’m still happy with the experience I got from it. In those 2 years, I feel like I learned a lot about different Cheats that are used and how to handle different Chat offenses. Overall I’d say I’m decently experienced with moderating however there’s always space to improve.

Do you have any anti-cheat experience?
I haven’t had the chance to work with an anti-cheat yet but I’d be more than happy to learn.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Heres 3 of my latest reports.
https://imgur.com/a/rOfyxuu
https://imgur.com/a/xV7iHfG
https://imgur.com/a/Nuy51aX

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
Some of the main things I’ve contributed to Munchy is being a Helpful and Friendly Member of the community as well as reporting hackers and answering questions in chat. I’ve also had the opportunity to make 2 WoolWars maps which I had a ton of fun making. You can see those here.

https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/i-built-my-first-map-for-woolwars/23077/6

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
One of the main reasons I think I’d be a good fit is because I’ve had a decent amount of experience interacting with people in real life as well as in a virtual form. I had the chance to learn a lot of stuff based around moderating while running my own server from Cheating to Chat offenses. I’m also very good at managing under stress. I work at a Chick Fil A and surprisingly we get yelled at quite a bit for messing up someone’s order or forgetting their food. And one of the biggest things is remaining calm and being respectful and answering in a kind way. Another trait I have is being able to understand when it’s a time to be serious or when it’s a time to joke around. I’m a very loose person but also very serious when dealing with a serious moment.

How do you work when in a team?
I think I work decently within a team. My Job is very team oriented and we rely on each other to get to have Happy Costumers and making it a Visit people can remember. I feel like I decently understand the responsibility of other people relying on you to do your part to make sure that everything runs smoothly. I also think that Communicating with fellow team members is very important and getting along well. I think being able to follow leadership and obey is a very important thing while working within a team as well.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I think the hardest hacks to detect would-be Tracer and Reach, Tracer is client-side and can be hidden if used carefully which can make it really hard to detect, And although reach can be very obvious it can also be harder to detect if it’s on a small amount which allows players to still get an advantage while not being detected.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I applied once around 1 Year ago. I was denied due to not meeting the Prerequisite Checklist. I’ve been able to get better recording software as well as being more active in game as well as TeamSpeak. One other thing which I feel like I’ve improved on over the Year is maturity being able to get a job as helped me with this a lot!

Thank you for reading this application if you have any suggestions or things in which I should improve on feel free to let me know down below

5 Likes

+1 active on forums and a really good app, good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you samz <3

1 Like

Oh hey Time, you applied! +1 for a detailed app, super chill and fun guy, and he hosted some Hypixel Bedwars for the bois after buying MVP++ :smiley:

2 Likes

Huh? Who is this guy? I wonder if I should give him a good rating??? Duh, this man is a GOAT! Super cool in teamspeak. Very mature guy. Has been nothing but nice. Obvious +2 from me!

4 Likes

+1 kind, active, and good app

1 Like

Thank you for your positive feedback! @AceCaptainRex @FlareSox and @_RedKnight!

+1 Good application

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

+1 very nice! The detail is amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you Matt!

Really awesome guy really friendly in ts willing to play a couple games whit u

Really good and detailed app a +2 from me

Have a good one

2 Likes

Thank you for your positive feedback ErnstKollmann!

Application accepted! Please contact me on discord to set up an interview.

3 Likes

Congratulations and best of luck! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re awesome man! totally deserve it!

1 Like

Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you RedKnight

1 Like

Congrats!! Good luck!