TheSKYeagle's Staff Application

IGN: TheSKYeagle

What I want to do on this server:
It has always been my passion to help out the server whenever I can, I attempt to make the server a better place and to improve its community. I play on this server a lot and ever since I started I’ve always wanted to go further, do something worthwhile to benefit the server. I just want to help out in any way I can.

What can you do:
I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. I would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and really make the overall number of hackers go down. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people which will help in the banning process. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don’t report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough (I usually record a lot so I usually have evidence). Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people’s questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don’t make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see a lot of Advertisers going around on people’s server where there were no mods on on that time. I’m trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains when the mods aren’t doing that as much. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you’re helping a great feeling.

Experience:
I am currently owning a server with skywars and UHC and some other minigames on it. Despite me trying to make that grow I always seem to spend most of my time on this server. I have high knowledge on Developing plugins / permissions. I know all the commands for Staff so I won’t take any time getting used to the job. I help out on the server anyway but I just want to be Staff so that people will turn to me for help rather than being unsure about the situation. I will respond to any problems or queries from anyone and I will attempt to be the best I can possibly be.

Why do you want to become Staff on the server:
To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, clearing the server of rule-breakers, handling players questions, and being active everyday I possibly can.I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player. I have been playing minecraft since its release and I love it and I will continue to love it for years to come. I know all commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. I am a great builder too, because i am a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.

I’ve never been banned or muted on this server despite me playing it a lot.

Any other information(This could help in being accepted):
Once I get my server and my youtube channel up and running I will donate whenever I can

Also, i can be on basically all day AND will be active on the weekends, which i can be on all day as well.

If you have any more questions, let me know and I hope to see you soon as part of the Staff team.

Staff apps are closed b, apply next season !

2 Likes

even if staff apps were open, i’m 99% sure you wouldn’t get accepted. First of all, you’ve been SUPER inactive as of late, second of all you own a server, third of all you seem like you don’t care about the server, and it looks like you’re taking your application objectively.

2 Likes