There are clans?!

There are clans on the server? Sorry for the stupid question, I’m new here. Can someone tell me how clans work?

Yes there are clans I think they only work on kitpvp and woolwars

1 Like

no i’m in a clan on survival and it works like clan chat and stuff

1 Like

Before you go look at MunchyMC’s clan help page, it is very out of date. Use mine that I literally just wrote instead. In game you can use /clan to get a list of clan commands. Being the proud leader of the CLOCK clan has taught me a lot.

To make a clan, type /clan create (name) (abbreviation). Beware it costs 1000 tokens. You can name the clan whatever you want, however you can only have a 3 letter long abbreviation. You cannot use color codes YET. Read on to find out. For example, when I first created clock, I used /clan create Clock CLK. So whenever I said something in chat there would be a CLK~ Before my name. It looked like this. CLK~ 82602

If you see a ~ on someone’s clan tag it means they are the leader. If you see a * on someone’s clan tag it means they are officer, which is a clan moderator that can kick players and invite players. To make someone officer, use /clan promote (name). If you promote them twice, it will give them leader. To see officers, the leader, clan level and clan rank, type /clan info (player).

By this point you may be asking how people are getting those 5 character long colorful clan tags. Well, there are two ways to do it. If you don’t have a clan, join someone else’s that does have a long colorful tag. If you have a clan already as I explained how to create earlier, you can do it yourself. Now before I go into clan ranks, you can buy it from the shop for 15 dollars under the clans section if you don’t want to spend the tokens. You already start out at rank one when you create the clan. Type /clan rankup to rank the clan up to rank 2. But beware it costs 5000 tokens. Rank 2 doesn’t add any bonuses. If you type /clan rankup again, it will rank your clan up to level 3 and costs 10,000 tokens. This allows you to have a 4 letter abbreviation, have 2 clan officers, and change the clan tag once every 3 days using /clan tag (abbreviation). You also get a private clan chat you can use by doing /clan chat or simply /c c. You can type /clan rankup once more to rank your clan up to rank 4, the highest rank that costs 15,000 tokens. This grants you the ability to have a 5 character long tag and use symbols in it such as #$&. It also gives you the ability to have 4 clan officers. Rank 4 also gives you the permission to use colors in your clan tag. If you want to have one of them fancy 5 letter long color tags, do /clan tag (abbreviation). Now let me explain this. My clan name is just CLOCK. It is 5 letters in itself, so I didn’t need to cut it down anymore. Say if a clan is names ‘toasters’ they might use tstrs. You get the point. I imagine you know how to use color codes, so skip this part if needed. To use color codes and formats in your tag, use the & sign before any of the following letters or numbers. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,a,b,c,d,e,f. L is bold, m is strikethru, o is italic, n is underline, and k is magic(flashy letters) which you can’t use. You can find a list of the color codes here. For example, if I wanted my clan tag to be alternating bold light red and orange, I would type /clan tag &c&lC&6&lL&c&lO&6&lC&c&lK. Remember that you can only do this once every 3 days.

Now for clan levels. Clan levels are totally different than clan ranks. Your newly made clan starts out at level 0, unlike your rank starts out at rank 1. You can’t buy clan levels in the shop, however you can buy tokens to level your clan up. To level up your clan, type /clan levelup. This will cost 10,000 tokens. It allows you to have 7 players in your clan instead of a 5 maximum. You can keep leveling up your clan to level 2, which costs 20,000 tokens, 3, which costs 30,000 tokens, 4, which costs 40,000 tokens, and 5 which costs 50,000 tokens. Each level increases the maximum number of players in your clan by 2. Once you get to clan level 5, you can have a maximum of 15 players in your clan.

tl;dr THERE IS NO TLDR! READ THIS MONSTROSITY I CREATED IN 30 MINUTES!

13 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Anytime! If you have any other questions, just message me here on the forums,

1 Like

I created a clan when I had 1000 tokens, and it didn’t take away the tokens. I also couldn’t create a clan if I had less then 1000 tokens.

1 Like

Is there a place I can apply to join clans or something? Because I see a lot of tags like Gang, Unban, Hero, and tons of others, but I don’t know how to join any of them.

Hi,

First of all, please do not necropost. Second of all, I would suggest posting a new subject here saying you are looking for a clan: https://www.munchymc.com/forums/c/general/clans/51
That way players with a clan will come to you.

Good luck!

2 Likes