TheOfficeIsFunny's Event Team Application 2021!

IGN: TheOfficeIsFunny

Age: If this is a required question I’m sorry but I don’t feel comfortable sharing this.

Timezone: CST.

How often can you host events? For manual events maybe 1-2 a day. For automatic events almost all the time! I am on MunchyMC for a good 3-5 hours a day. I have other stuff to do so I may take a break from Munchy. But almost every day I’m on!

What sets you apart from other applicants? I have seen event members hosting events and it seems fun to throw in some fun into the MunchyMC Community! I want to be noticed more and be able to interact with the community more by hosting fun events for the community that would normally cost tokens and for most of them a rank. And manual events are not hostable by regular players, I love anvil drop and I would be thrilled to host one! I know not to host EVERY event a player asks for, and put a little cooldown, So people can host their own events. But I can host events when players ask every so often!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member? Events, duh! JK <3. I can host events every day and bring more fun and make the MunchyMC community a better place to talk, hang out, and game by making events available to everyone as not everyone has the rank and tokens to host an event themselves.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I’d say I’m not known to everyone, but I’m also not just a random person. I chat every day on the Discord. And play every day. So on a scale of 0/10, I’d say 6/10. And I think I’m not a bad person, I can be toxic, but that’s only when someone is toxic to me and I’ve just had enough or I get killed a lot in KitPvP.

Why do you want to be on the event team? Because I want to put some fun into the Munchy community, As stated above I love anvil drop, and I would love to host it myself! I can host automatic events all the time and would love to see the fun the players are having! And I would like to interact with the community more by hosting events for the fun of players and so they don’t have to have said rank or tokens.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: My strength is I can host events and make the community a better place! My weakness is I am not on as much as some players.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Sorry, there’s only one, but Teeny hosted Anvil Drop for me.

Anything else you would like to add: Nope! If this gets denied I hope to get helper when the apps open!

Edits
Edit 1: Completly redid the “What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member” section and added “My Discord Tag”.
Edit 2: Added an “Updates” section. (So people can see what it was before and understand what I’m talking about). And added 1 update.

Updates:
Update 1: I’m starting to get into the clan stuff, and I’m not as active on the community Discord.

My Discord Tag: KiwiMelon#0083

4 Likes

Hope you like it! Enjoy! All feedback is appreciated. As stated here “Our forum mods will delete rude, disrespectful, or distasteful comments.” Any disrespectful comments will be removed.

1 Like

+0

It lacks a bit of detail, and you aren’t very mature lots of times. You do tend to anger easily, which isn’t really a good look especially for a team that’s meant to spread positivity and fun to others. I can’t deny that you are decently active, even if you don’t have a lot of experience with munchy in general. With all that out of the way, good luck :+1: !

4 Likes

+0

I think event team members should be core members of the community who have already established themselves as trusted individuals, and who are known for the great ways they improve the community! In my opinion, you just aren’t at that stage yet, but best of luck to you mate.

4 Likes

Thank you for the reviews, @Kybz and @TomMoment !

1 Like

If I’m the one hosting it how do I get mad?

If it’s a automatic event then yes, I play in it.

Just noticed I’ve actually never gotten mad at a event, except for one koth that I hosted.

1 Like

+0

What Kybz said

2 Likes

+0

I agree with what tom and kybz said
and about the part of getting mad sometimes, you asked “If I’m the one hosting it how do I get mad?”
Somebody hosting an event can get mad at participants or fellow event team people ect…and from what I’ve seen you get angry pretty easily as Tom said.
gl though

2 Likes

Thank you, @MaxTheNerd04 and @UranicPine.

1 Like

I am trying to improve by having better capitalization and just letting it go when I die and saying, “Oh well!”.

1 Like

I still call out targetters though! ;-;

1 Like

I can’t speak for your ingame activity because I don’t play kitpvp, but I can speak for your maturity and I don’t think you’re quite where you need to be yet as far as not letting people get to you. On discord you’re constantly getting upset over what others say to you and some of the stuff you say comes across as either immature or overly naive.

Also, not that it’s as big a factor when determining event team members, but I would say you’re not the most well-known within the community. You only recently became active on the discord and as far as I can tell you’re not active on the forums at all.

This isn’t meant to dissuade you from going after what you want, but I think it’s a good idea to consider working on what others have said, because we all seem to be saying the same things.

However, good luck on your application!

4 Likes

You don’t play Kit? Yea, I started being active on the Discord about 1 and a half months ago. And to be honest I’m just tired of all the shut ups. I get bullied for my name a lot.

1 Like

And thanks for the review @featherpaw!

1 Like

I’ve been hosting some Koths lately, I have a short supply of tokens so not much of em, but players are enjoying them and I’m happy to see them having fun!

1 Like

Spent time grinding and now have 1,267 tokens to spend on events! @Evili Do you have some sort of auto-liker? LOL.

2 Likes

Is the UK or US Office more funny?

2 Likes

I don’t watch The Office actually! I made this username for a joke and will change it.

+1 Very good

Thank you @ItsJutal!