TheNaturalGalaxy's Event Application

Thread locked and is now irrelevant.

Not going to vote however, you answer the question about event members doing something positive incorrectly. It means them hosting an event when you asked, event kicking someone ruining the event, letting you be slayer in RR, etc.

This question is asking what current event members have done for you or you have seen done fro others. A good response to this question would be, @kitcaaat hosted sumo for me even though we just had a sumo event.”

I’m not 100% sure what you mean, but you don’t need tokens to run events as an event tram member. You do need to host as much as possible! Tell me if I answered your question correctly.

I’m not going to vote, but I will give you some tips for your app.

• I would recommend reading accepted and denied applications so you know what to and what not to do.
  • the questions are in bold- yay! But, I would re read your application because you typed your answer with no space in between the bolded question, so the question isn’t bold. All you need to do is add a space in between your answer and the questions (if that makes any sense)
  • get to know the community! This isn’t required and is totally up to you, but join our discord and teamspeak to get to know more about the community!

Good luck!

2 Likes

You have lots of grammar errors in this, I’m not really sure why you say you will when it looks like you didn’t proof read your own event app.
Take more time to get to know the community, for example, teamspeak, ingame, on the forums and discord server.
Work on maturity
Look at accepted and denied apps so that you know what to do and what not to do.
Not going to vote but good luck!!
—Kit :D

3 Likes

Hey. Thank-you for that. I realised I do make mistakes and everyone does. I can tell you are an excellent helper :slight_smile:

Alright. Thank-you, I didn’t understand that question at first. I have changed it.

Thankyou!

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, once I joined kitpvp and I saw you raging and blowing up on this one player. (but I don’t know how often you do this, I join kitpvp once a day.)

1 Like

Very new to the server
Never seen you online
Application is rather short, but good
Questions are bolded

I suggest getting more involved within the community. Make sure you try to set a good role for yourself.

I feel that you don’t have enough experience, as well as your lacking details in your applications. Good luck getting in!

I don’t rage at players.

You don’t have to see me online. Our timezones might be different.

You do understand that making a “good” application isn’t the only thing you need to be on the event team… there are many more quality’s. Anyways reapply in the future!

“Been apart of Event Team on 4 different servers”

Really? Four? What other servers have the Event rank?

Closed per request.