TheGamerYT'12s Build tema application

IGN and past IGN’s: TheGamerYT12, MrBossFTW19, xX_Master_Guy_12, codey1234

Timezone: EST

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Both.

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I January 25th.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PJxkpgi-g2sTFEHMR08AG2bTgWKjgBmaQSVCJ75_xls/edit?usp=sharing

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): World Edit.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My builds are detailing cause I like to build manual and I take my time on my build I really like building I was growing up wanting to be a builder in real life I have the experience with projects and other stuff and I like to use my time wisely. My structures are really good as well I have been building some structures for a long time now in minecraft I build a few airports but have lost them cause i didn’t save the other builds from my other computer and I am going to be working on a brand new airport pretty soon and I can show you guys when I am finished.

Describe yourself: I am a basket ball player in my middle school in New Hampshire. And I like to help out family and cook for them I am a big gamer as well I play Grand Theft Auto 5 and I play rocket league and I like to play minecraft as well. I also grew up in palm bay fl and I was born in Belmont new Hampshire and I am really good with doing my school work on time.

• Joined yesterday
  • Not that many builds and they arent that good.

That is false.
He joined on Jan. 25th.
But I do agree that the builds aren’t good enough.

Also false. He joined the forums on January 25th, if that’s what you’re talking about, but he joined the server on September 30th, 2016.

I was talking about the day he joined the forums.

-Sorry, The build is good but not enough!
-Joined yesterday!
Get to know the community.

sorry based it of this.

The confusion of when he joined is because this application is a copy and paste from his old application.
No improvement AT ALL! At least try and be better and take the pointers you were given the last time you applied. @TheGamerYT12

2 Likes

True, Improve @TheGamerYT12

Application denied due to suspected fraud.