TheFourFlames Media Application

Hello Everyone, I am TheFourFlames. I am a Youtuber and Twitch streamer that has been playing on MunchyMc for a long time and would like to apply for Media Rank

~Channel link: Link to Social Media

~Number of subs/followers: I currently have 810 followers on Twitch with an average of 11 viewers per stream. I also have 163 Subscribers on YouTube and usually get around 100 views per video posted

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams: For the last 10 streams of mine, I’ve had an average of 11 viewers and like I said, I usually get around 100 views per video I post.

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?: I have been creating content for around 2 1/2 years and I’ve been creating content on Munchy for around a year.

~Servers for which you have created content: The main servers I create content on are MunchyMc, Hypixel and LeyonMC. Another server Ive just started creating content on is called JartexNetwork.

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team? : I’ve been playing on Munchy for around a year now. I love their games which include of Woolwars, Kitpvp, Prison, and Purgatory but, my all time favorite is Woolwars. But, its not the games which made me want to apply, its the kind and loving community that I feel so blessed to be apart of. Every time I log on, someone either says, “Welcome back” or “Glad your here” which is the coolest thing ever. I dont think I’d be where I am today without the Munchy Community. I would like to apply for Media so I can help grow the community and pay back everyone by creating even better content on munchy along way. I can not say enough how much I love MunchyMc so let me try to show you. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing day.

1 Like

yes he deserves it

1 Like

I dont see you stream alot and I don’t see you to much on the server. Nevertheless good luck :)

I don’t advertise nearly as much as I used to anymore. Though thank you for the advice

flames is a very kind and enjoyable guy he is very chill and nice i think he would be a good addition to the media team

1 Like

Thank you so much :D

1 Like

no problem

1 Like

A very friendly and hardworking person, he always puts effort into his content which makes me think he deserve to get the Media role! :D

1 Like

Tysm!

hope you get accepted flames! :D

1 Like

Very big +1

1 Like

Very chilled and relaxed person, I enjoy every stream I join. +1 from me

2 Likes

+1

Flames is a great friend, streamer and just a great person.
could work on his activity a little bit

1 Like

You deserve it, stream pretty often and fun to watch :]

1 Like

Flames streams pretty often and is a pretty cool person from my experience, the only thing that you should work on flames, is activity on munchy and streaming more often on there, but other than that I think you are great for media!

+0.75

1 Like

Hello TheFourFlames! Thank you for your application and interest in joining the Media team.

Unfortunately your application has been denied due to the lack of MunchyMC content in the last period. Feel free to apply once you’ve created more content on Munchy!

Please wait 1 month before re-applying.

5 Likes