TheFourFlames Media Application

Hello, I am TheFourFlames. I am a Youtuber and Twitch Streamer that really likes to play on MunchyMc. I currently have 693 Followers on Twitch ( TheFourFlamess - Twitch and 138 Subscribers on Youtube ( The Four Flames - YouTube.

1. Number of Views, Stream Schedule and Knowledge on MunchyMc

I have been creating content on MunchyMc for about 2-3 years now and have grown to know the Munchy community very well. I usually stream on the Weekends and on the weekdays if I have time. I have been streaming for about 2-3 years as well and it is my favorite thing to do. I usually get 10-15 average viewers each stream and the vods usually get between 70-150 views(sometimes up to 300). I also love to do giveaways because it always puts a smile on my face to make people happy. My computer currently has a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 and I am saving up for a 3090 to give my viewers the best quality stream I can give them. MunchyMc and Hypixel are the two main servers that I play on.

1. Why I think I would be a great person to give Media to

I think I will be a great person to give media rank to because I love to play on MunchyMc and make content on it and I’ve been doing it for a very long time. I stream to make everyone’s day better and the help them through tough times. I love all the people that watch me and thanks to them, I’m able to apply right now. I would say I’m very friendly and active in the Munchy community and I long to be a bigger help to the Munchy Community and help it out in anyway I can. It would make me so happy to make a bigger impact on MunchyMc with Media and help make the server a better place. Thank you guys so much for giving me this opportunity. It is such an honor and I hope to hear back from you guys soon.

Edit: I know I’ve caused some problems in the past but, I want everyone to know that I sincerely apologize to the staff and players of this server. I really hope you guys forgive me and give me a second chance. I have learned my lesson and I hope you all know that it won’t happen again. I can promise it.

11 Likes

+1 Flames is amazing :D and i think he deserves another chance with media rank

5 Likes

+1
You make very good content and 100% deserve media rank

4 Likes

wait huh didnt you have media rank? Anyway I’ll give a + 0.5, only because I haven’t seen much of your content, but the little I have seen was decent :D

4 Likes

1+ flames is one of the most friendliest streamers i ever met he well deserves media rank :]

4 Likes

+1 from me. You meet all the basic requirements for it. Your views may be a little under the requirements for it, but otherwise everything else is good. You might wanna edit ur application and follow this format from this post below though Media Rank Applications Good luck :)

4 Likes

-0.5 While I really enjoy your streams, you have been muted in the past for spamming your link and have lost media in the past for leaving your alert on. I think once you meet the requirements you would be a good fit.

10 Likes

I have learned my lesson and sincerely apologize to the staff and players for the problems I’ve caused. I hope in the future I can do more to meet your needs.

3 Likes

1+ You make great munchy content, I hope you get a chance to have media rank again!

4 Likes

-0.5 What zach said was what i was going to say, I see you have lost media for spamming your link. I think you have learned your lesson about it, however i havent seen you online unless timezones. I dont really see you streaming munchy content when I see you online. But nevertheless gl!

4 Likes

+0
I’ve had a lot of fun watching your streams (woolwars clan tournament comes to mind, as well as that time I beat you 9 times in a row :cold_face:)
I’m not making it a plus one because of the reasons Zach stated; It’s great that you apologized for you wrongdoings, but I still think a little more time should pass before you are accepted again. I do you know you’ve learned your lesson though, and I’d love to see you with media in the future!

6 Likes

You have a nice channel and meet most of the requirements but you have been muted a couple of times and you got very angry at a helper for muting you for spamming your link in chat. Although you said you had learned your lesson and apologized you still did the things you apologized for. When you had media once before you made a couple of mistakes one of which was leaving your auto-broadcast on even though you had stopped streaming and gone AFK. I also don’t see you on that much anymore apart from the event server. (Could just be timezones but that’s from my perspective). I think you should stream on Munchy more than just Saturdays on the event server.

But best of luck!

4 Likes

Hey Teeny, like I’ve said before, I am extremely sorry for what I did. I hope everyone can move on from my mistakes and can focus on the current me. The one who’s only objective is to help the server. I hope you can see that I would never on purpose try anything to hurt or put down the server. I’m sorry you feel this way about me and I hope I can do better to meet your needs.

4 Likes

+1

Super friendly and deserving of Media

ily flames

5 Likes

Tysm <3

3 Likes

I give you +1

I know your not that active but still i like your streams and you get media back again.
I <3 flames I am a fan of the streams

4 Likes

I’m with zach on this one

2 Likes

Hello TheFourFlames, thank you for your interest in joining the Media Team. Due to past circumstances, we cannot accept your application at this time. Please feel free to reach out to me via Discord if you have any questions.

10 Likes